the song is almost 6 minutes long unedited, and radio stations like to broadcast songs typically between 3 and 4 minutes long, so yeah there probably will be an edit

The Radio edit of Knights is 4:48. As I said in my post, the only thing that would have its chance being deleted is the atmosphere intro and possibly the outro. Five minute songs have been played on radio before.

I wonder how they picked the people from the crowd then. That is interesting.

Hmm... no idea. And it's just something I read from the thread. It's not that official:LOL:.

:chuckle: It's okay. I believe this Tiesto mix was mentioned in some interview but I can't for the life of me remember what it is. :erm: Sorry.

Ok:).

Well...

If they HAVE to choose this song for a single, I'd kinda like them to do a war video and/ or a video without either of the guys in it. I'm dreading a video where a love-torn-acting Matt stares passionately into the camera going "it could be wrong but it should have been right" and "I'd wait a thousand years just to see you smile again".

If they HAVE to choose this song for a single, I'd kinda like them to do a war video and/ or a video without either of the guys in it. I'm dreading a video where a love-torn-acting Matt stares passionately into the camera going "it could be wrong but it should have been right" and "I'd wait a thousand years just to see you smile again".

Have you seen their setlists lately? Unintended, Guiding Light, Undisclosed Desires, Starlight.

Matt thinks he's a gentle love god these days

Why?

They don't really do videos like that do they? Well apart from Unintended. So I doubt it will be like that anyway.

BTW I know it was a joke but I don't think he thinks of himself as anything like a "gentle love God". Nothing wrong with songs on the repertoire that concern love imho.

Why I don't want them to do that? I kinda replied to that in the original post, didn't I? I never said that's what they do, I just stated that I don't want them to do it now.

No I just wondered why you would dread it, what would be wrong with it?

The other bit I added was because its a hypothetical question as I don't think they will do one like that anyway.:)

Promo CDs have been distributed to radio stations. Hopefully we'll get a physical release too. Promo CD has the instrumental as the second track and is white with silver print.

instrumental...:happy:

well it's not a proper b-side but i do love this song :happy:

Have you seen their setlists lately? Unintended, Guiding Light, Undisclosed Desires, Starlight.

Matt thinks he's a gentle love god these days

the crooner :p

*pounds chest*

Why all the hate? I thought this was one of the songs that people were liking :erm:

I got bored of it.

I think most people wanted something rocky, MK Ultra or Unnatural Selection. There is a fear that every gig on the next album tour will get all three of Uprising/Undisclosed Desires/Resistance

I got bored of it.

I think most people wanted something rocky, MK Ultra or Unnatural Selection. There is a fear that every gig on the next album tour will get all three of Uprising/Undisclosed Desires/Resistance

They wouldn't do that....... I hope.

Archived