I don't think they'll play UD as much on the next tour seen as it flopped. They didn't play it at some of the gigs on the US tour.

Feeling Good flopped and look what happened :LOL:

Can't really judge on the US Tour tour, because they were short sets for a radio festival. KROQ 2007 shows had Assassin and Ruled By Secrecy in them :LOL:

The Tiesto version is amazing. *raves*

Why?

They don't really do videos like that do they? Well apart from Unintended. So I doubt it will be like that anyway.

BTW I know it was a joke but I don't think he thinks of himself as anything like a "gentle love God". Nothing wrong with songs on the repertoire that concern love imho.

Invincible.

I got bored of it.

well of course you would seeing that nearly every performance of it has seen them standing still on those silly towers :erm:

can't rawk anything properly if you can't jump about :noey:

Matt on a boat staring mournfully into a camera singing together we're invincible? Each to their own:LOL:

He does have his rockstar moment during the guitar solo at least, bless him.

oh no you di-ent!

:p

Let's face it Muse isn't known for their groundbreaking videos, they even said it themselves that they are shit at making good videos (apart from a few exceptions).

My motto in regards to Muse videos is: expect the worst so you don't end up disappointed.

Let's face it Muse isn't known for their groundbreaking videos, they even said it themselves that they are shit at making good videos (apart from a few exceptions).

My motto in regards to Muse videos is: expect the worst so you don't end up disappointed.

be prepared to laugh :yesey:

:chuckle:

With all these lovey dovey songs on the setlist, and love based songs as singles, Matt really is turning into one of those annoying friends who used to be super cool but then gets a girlfriend and wont STFU about her.

Well he probably will now! :stunned:

Invincible is awesome with a great video. If Resistance gets a similar treatment, I say bring it on!:) I don't think it will though as they have fans in the video.

Actually I hope they perform Invincible and Hoodoo at Wembley and Glorious and Fury, not that they will perform Glorious or Fury, I don't think. Invincible and Hoodoo may be possibilities though.:)

Archived