Well Tiesto said that he remixed it FOR the next single.

I dont have any big doubts that it'll appear for the single. I hope it will, the remix is gasmic and made me love the bassline towards the ending bridge.

Also, Instrumentals =/= B-Sides people. Learn the proper definition of a B-Side.

You've beaten me to it - if that ends up as the B-side then no need to buy the single as that's already on my iPod.

...:erm:

I'd preffer a much higher quality professional studio mix than a crappy live camcord.

I think it's a great single choice and if marketed in the right way could be as big of a commercial success worldwide as Starlight and just as anthemic. An epic high production video is a must for this song.

And I absolutely love the Tiesto Remix and can't wait to get my hands on it.

I think it's a great single choice and if marketed in the right way could be as big of a commercial success worldwide as Starlight and just as anthemic. An epic high production video is a must for this song.

And I absolutely love the Tiesto Remix and can't wait to get my hands on it.

errrr... no!

The radio edit will be shocking :LOL:

Eurgh. I don't want to think about it. There will be at best, 5 seconds of the intro left in. :noey:

An epic high production video is a must for this song.

It has potential for a great video, but they will probably spin off some average video. Hopefully I'm wrong.

A high production live video like the In Your World one would work fine for something like MK Ultra.

Not this shite, the only things that make Resistance 'good' for me is the intro and outro, which will both be cut off the radio edit.

I really hope they don't cut out the intro and outro. They are really important to the feel of the song, though there is repetition within the song.

In my opinion, Resistance is a better song than MK, recorded. It's really emotive, has great lyrics and is quite challenging in that there's a mixture of styles in there. I'm not sure whether it works quite as well live, perhaps because they're are too many layers for the three piece.

I really hope they don't cut out the intro and outro. They are really important to the feel of the song, though there is repetition within the song.

In my opinion, Resistance is a better song than MK, recorded. It's really emotive, has great lyrics and is quite challenging in that there's a mixture of styles in there. I'm not sure whether it works quite as well live, perhaps because they're are too many layers for the three piece.

I don't think it works live too well and I'm almost certain the intro and outro will be significantly shortened.

They should just cut out the 'could be wrong' parts, that'd shorten it to 4 minutes.

I hope they cut out the 'Could be wrong parts'. They always make me lol but I'm not sure what non-fans wuld think of it.

They've had a break over the xmas holidays so hopefully they had time to record a bside. :)

I like the "Could be wrong" parts and am not a "non-fan".

You guys do know that not all singles have radio edits right? I don't see anything necessaribly editable except possibly the atmosphere thats left after Uprising.

the song is almost 6 minutes long unedited, and radio stations like to broadcast songs typically between 3 and 4 minutes long, so yeah there probably will be an edit

Archived