Wembley Support Acts  

1,200 members have voted

1. 1. Wembley Support Acts

wheres the voting buttons for Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Nine Inch Nails, Marylin Manson...

Supergrass was IMO the best supporting act when the Foo Fighters did Wembley Stadium recently..

sorry, from my memory supergrass got upstaged by a giant cup-snake? the only song everyone recognise "alright" as well.

charlotte? is she the bassist?

i think they all like muse. girls & boys has the micro cuts riff incorparated. very good band. itd be good to see them there :)

wouldnt be suprised if matt chose lady gaga for a laugh.. :stunned: haha it could be "interesting" to say the least!

Yeah the bassist. Her all time favourite is OoS and they all like Muse.

Yes Girls & Boys riff is very Musey! :D

I also recommend White Lies, too.

i'm hearing kasabian are?? lots of rumours about them!! i hope so ! that wouod eb EPICCC

I reckon Kasabian are at the stage where they'd be headlining stadium gigs rather than supporting someone else.

if Florence and her mother bitching Machines get anywhere near the stage im selling my ticket, kasabian on the other hand would be intence =] or even pendulum or feeder !

So you'd not go to a gig because you don't like the support band?

Have you been to gigs before?

I would love kasabian but personally they to big to support now and they did oasis year there so i think thats a no no

I think Jet might come over after BDO, just opinion

Or maybe Empire of the Sun,

As long as we dont get someone as bad as the Noisettes ill be happy

Archived