Wembley Support Acts  

1,200 members have voted

1. 1. Wembley Support Acts

i have to say kasabian would be a great band to warm they were good at getting a big crowd going it was at oasis and when they played L.S.F they split the crowd up and everyone was joining in it was pretty good. but they gotten big over the last year so i'll doubt they would do it. i'm thinking maybe someone like paulo nutini and them someone like vampire weekend or we are scientists two good indie bands and they wanted we are scientists in 2007.

i have a feeling though that noel gallagher might warm up one of the two big gigs in manchester this year (green day, muse) since he's been getting going with the RAH gigs.(a slight feeling for me probs won't happen:p)

also my sceret 80's techno side says PET SHOP BOY'S sooooooooooo bad

also who gonna win the race if it is lady gaga to start the "get your dick out" chant! :p

oh i'm goin the manchester gig

and NO ENEMY OR BIG PINK or i would rather stand at the back then get to the front and listen to that :p

sorry all this is all jumbled up :p

Im' not into them, but something like MuteMath might be a nice choice.

Id' like an electronic act.

to be blunt, I find the current british pop scene rather revolting (daft crap like the horrors and lame lame stuff that should have died in the 90s')

Im' not into them, but something like MuteMath might be a nice choice.

Id' like an electronic act.

to be blunt, I find the current british pop scene rather revolting (daft crap like the horrors and lame lame stuff that should have died in the 90s')

what to do about that? I don't think they'll take some new fresh band to play before Muse.

In my opinion those in the poll most of them should not be anyone's support but rather try work on their own account. I donno. Maybe I'm wrong....:/

So line up a decent established act like MCR (yes MCR, I don't like them either) again.

Shit. Or bring SSPU across the pond.

Does anyone honestly listen to biffy clyro or does it offend you yeah or futureheads or all that other garbage?

Actually, yes, they do :)

Umm...how about none of these choices?

I think:

Jet

Kasabian

Franz Ferdinand

Blur (are they back together?)

but that's just me.

Kasabian (again) would be so awesome. I would die if Muse and Blur ever played together, but Blur are finished for good now, so that's never going to happen :LOL:

Umm...how about none of these choices?

I think:

Jet

Kasabian

Franz Ferdinand

Blur (are they back together?)

but that's just me.

If Jet is an opener, Muse could do "Back in Black" with the lead singer again!

Muse and Franz on the same day would be amazing.

I think The Subways work well.

Charlotte is a big fan of Muse and they rocked Wembley supporting AC/DC last year.

charlotte? is she the bassist?

i think they all like muse. girls & boys has the micro cuts riff incorparated. very good band. itd be good to see them there :)

wouldnt be suprised if matt chose lady gaga for a laugh.. :stunned: haha it could be "interesting" to say the least!

Strokes are putting out a new album. Let them support. (That would be cool. Unlikely but cool)

YES YES YES YES YES! Oh my god that would be great - if they brought them to Stade de France as well! If The Strokes are announced as support in London then I'm auctioning off my first-born on this website to get hold of a ticket. Deal?

We can live in hope can't we?

Also is there something wrong with me, I really don't see what all the fuss is about re: Biffy Clyro... when they opened for Muse in Paris last year I thought they were fairly average. Solid and some interesting riffs sure, but a bit "ho-hum" in terms of warming us up for the big act to follow. Maybe I'm just getting old and missed the boat on them... oh well!

Archived