Wembley Support Acts  

1,200 members have voted

1. 1. Wembley Support Acts

after the big pink first song in Brimingham... my dad just looked at me and went: 'what a load of pretentious self-indulgent durge!'

i agreed

Exactly this! Plus, once their set was over I was pretty much left blinded. THEY OWE ME NEW EYES!:mad:

I'd also love to see Biffy - they were excellent at Wembley in 2007 and I adore their new album.

Why everyone says Lady Gaga????:mad:

Her music is boring and she should support Britney Spears and singers like that, not MUSE for Christ sake. A pop singer supporting a Progressive rock band? WTF? Seriously:rolleyes:

I want guitar music, not something else that is not this genre.

Who Supported Last time at Wembley??

First night, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Dirty Pretty Things (absolute bollocks!) and The Streets.

Second night, Biffy Clyro, MCR and ???? can't remember as I was only at the first gig!

i agree with you me at six and paramore :yesey:

i think lostprophets would be awesome too :awesome:

you me at six are way over rated tbh. They just sound like another indie band. I saw paramore in decemeber and think paper route was a much better support. like i said you me at six were no different from any other standard band tbh. but thats my opinion

I would love it if ether innerpartysystem support or pendulum. Pendulum would be epic me thinks

Archived