Wembley Support Acts  

1,200 members have voted

1. 1. Wembley Support Acts

Wolfmother!

Matt's a fan of theirs too, and they're awesome live!

They were great last week in B'ham!

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Lily Allen named as one of the support acts for Wembley, since she'd probably end up being there anyway...

Wasn't she rumored to be supporting at the last Wembley gigs too?

Think the support should be U2..

Don't like them but it would be a great time to go and get beer

:LOL:

Poetic justice, that would be. You should have seen the U2 fans in New Jersey: didn't even bother to come into the stadium to see Muse open, then spent half of U2's set going out to get beer! And that on top of $200+ for tickets...

So long as it isn't the last lot that supported them at the O2, I don't mind who comes along!! I can't stand the thought of another bloody laser show in the eye. I felt sorry for people either side of the stage who were treated to what could be described as laser eye surgery for the cost of a Muse ticket.

Sounds like when I saw Editors in Seattle, dear me what were they thinking? Shone the spotlights right into the crowd for their entire set.

In aradio interview for BDO, Matthew chose a song by Lady Gaga and Dom chose one from Phoenix (who supported Muse last month in Seattle) -- would love to see both at Wemberly!

Wasn't she rumored to be supporting at the last Wembley gigs too?

She was. One of the Sunday tabloids said this week that when Lily gets back from playing BDO in Australia she's going to move to the country with her boyfriend and start a family. Hopefully this is true, which will mean that she won't be supporting this time either.

Poetic justice, that would be. You should have seen the U2 fans in New Jersey: didn't even bother to come into the stadium to see Muse open, then spent half of U2's set going out to get beer! And that on top of $200+ for tickets...

That's why I thought it would be (great?) to have U2, we could ALL go out for beer :-)

I want to see Ting Tings again! They were great at the Hove festival! I saw Editors when they supported R.E.M. in 2008, and they were quite boring. Biffy Clyro were okay warming up for QoTSA in 2008, but please not The Horrors again! They just made ... nonsense noise!

The Blackout Crew. Easily best band alive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58

:facepalm: Seriously. Who allowed these guys to become a band?!

Also, as I can't find the other Wembley thread at the moment (I think I just didn't see it...Twice :LOL:), is there gonna be a golden circle-type thingme at Wembley this year? If so, roughly how early will you have to queue to get in d'ya think?

Archived