Wembley Support Acts  

1,200 members have voted

1. 1. Wembley Support Acts

I have no idea how possible it would be, but I would love to see either Franz Ferdinand or Arctic Monkeys as a support act. From the poll I voted for The Temper Trap, but Biffy Clyro or The Ting Tings are fine as well. Others I haven't heard that much.

I think I would explode if I got The Temper Trap, Florence and the Machine, and Muse all in one night. I saw the former two double-headline a night in DC recently and bar Muse, it was the best show I've ever seen (at least vocally). Add Muse to that and it'd be nothing short of EPIC. :D

Any 3 of:

Kasabian

Editors

Biffy Clyro

Delphic

Them Crooked Vultures

Franz Ferdinand

Airborne Toxic Event

Ah completely random, but I saw Airborne Toxic Event at a super small venue a little while back, had never heard of them before, but they were quite good there:D

Most of those ARE out of the question! HAHA, if VAST opened up for Muse, there's a good chance I'd buy tickets to Wembley and the inevitable $2000 I'd spend in airfare.

I looooooooooooooooooove VAST

Nah. By out of the question, I mean aren't playing now and can't reform or are too big/heavy :p

Florence and the Machine would be really interesting - perhaps as one of the eariler support acts. The band are actually really good, despite the hype on radio 1. Even my parents would enjoy her.

My mum wants Paolo Nutini, my Dad wants My Chemical Romance (me too!!!) and I would like green day, 30 seconds to mars, radiohead, them crooked vultures, wolfmother or biffy clyro (im too ambitious!)

How about Queen, with Freddie resurrected :D

Most of those ARE out of the question! HAHA, if VAST opened up for Muse, there's a good chance I'd buy tickets to Wembley and the inevitable $2000 I'd spend in airfare.

I looooooooooooooooooove VAST

Im sure Im being such a n0000b, but who are VAST?? (dont shoot!)

I'm gonna make a wishlist. I'd be happy with any of the following:

A

AFI

Alexisonfire

Alkaline Trio

Amplifier

Ash

Biffy Clyro

Billy Talent

The Blackout

Blood Red Shoes

The Bloodhound Gang

Brand New

The Chemical Brothers

Coheed and Cambria

Dream Theater

Eagles of Death metal

Echo and the Bunnymen

Eels

Electric Six

Enter Shikari

Faithless

Feeder

Fighting With Wire

Fightstar

Flyleaf

Funeral For a Friend

The Hives

Karnivool

The King Blues

Lacuna Coil

Lostprophets

Manchester Orchestra

Marmaduke Duke

The Mars Volta

Mew

The Misfits

Oceansize

Pendulum

Placebo

Porcupine Tree

Pure Reason Revolution

Queens of the Stone Age

Rise Against

Rival Schools

Rolo Tomassi

Rx Bandits

Silversun Pickups

Skindred

Skunk Anansie

Sonic Boom Six

Soulwax/2manydjs

Spinal Tap

Steel Panther

Street Sweeper Social Club

The Subways

Thrice

Twin Atlantic

VAST

Zebrahead

And that's just bands that I have on iTunes that I think wouldn't be completely out of the question. There are tonnes of bands I haven't heard of or don't listen to much that would be great.

I think I would die a million times if VAST supported :LOL: Will never happen though, they're not keen on being high profile

I think Futureheads would do a good job as an early support act, and they have at least three good albums out, the latest has just been released today, and it is pretty good, and they would get the crowds warmed up, and then one other support band, and then Kasabian, they would really get the crowds going, so I think Futureheads may be a good support act. Hope your'e listening CDMXXX

What about Nickleback, Franz Ferdinand or Lost Profits?

Now that would be cool! Especially Nickleback!!!!!! I'm not that keen on the other bands listed.

Nickelback are too big. They've done their own Wembley gigs (which I almost went to!) a few years ago. And yeah, they're generally disliked on here...

Franz would be cool, but rather unlikely.

And I've never seen Lostprophets spelt any worse than you managed :LOL: But they're also unlikely :(

And on a slightly different topic, with Biffy just announcing a tour...Does that make them more or less likely to support?

Archived