Wembley Support Acts  

1,200 members have voted

1. 1. Wembley Support Acts

I have just paid £55.33 for two tickets on the 10th september, I would have booked the 11th instead but as I am a bit vulnerable, I do not think I would be able to cope with seperate seats, especially if it is a 90,000 plus attendence, if Kasabian getr confirmed that would be teriffic,and how about three other support acts like White Lies,Biffy Clyro, and Editors, that would be a line up that I would enjoy for certain.

I have just paid £55.33 for two tickets on the 10th september, I would have booked the 11th instead but as I am a bit vulnerable, I do not think I would be able to cope with seperate seats, especially if it is a 90,000 plus attendence, if Kasabian getr confirmed that would be teriffic,and how about three other support acts like White Lies,Biffy Clyro, and Editors, that would be a line up that I would enjoy for certain.

you paid £55.33 for TWO tickets? :eek: i paid £108.75 for mine..

and i'd love to have Against Me! and Rise Against supporting Muse :)

I payed £55.33 as I am disabled, and the carer goes free, I have actually seen Muse twice before, first time, at Wembley Stadium on June 17 2007, and more recently at 02 Arena on 13 November, and they were so so awesome, and then I watched the entrance to their New York Madison Garden gig a couple of weeks ago, yesterday afternoon, and I thought I absolutely have to be at one of the Wembley Stadium concerts in September, simply because of the atmosphere, I think Friendly Fires could also make it as a support act, and The Temper Trap would also be good, how about Glasvegas, I have to get a new mobile for this concert as mine is completely crap when I go to concerts for recording music, videos, and photos.

I payed £55.33 as I am disabled, and the carer goes free, I have actually seen Muse twice before, first time, at Wembley Stadium on June 17 2007, and more recently at 02 Arena on 13 November, and they were so so awesome, and then I watched the entrance to their New York Madison Garden gig a couple of weeks ago, yesterday afternoon, and I thought I absolutely have to be at one of the Wembley Stadium concerts in September, simply because of the atmosphere, I think Friendly Fires could also make it as a support act, and The Temper Trap would also be good, how about Glasvegas, I have to get a new mobile for this concert as mine is completely crap when I go to concerts for recording music, videos, and photos.

ahh ok, that make sense :)

i think they all like muse. girls & boys has the micro cuts riff incorparated.

wouldnt be suprised if matt chose lady gaga for a laugh..

Subways

Lady Gaga

Biffy

perfection..... Kasabian were there last year, and the year before I think (probably not though, that was Foo Fighters year wasn't it). they were def there 2007 as well for the charity concerts at Wembley after Muse, so I think they might be getting bored of playing there now... probably.

following coldplay's support last year (jay-z and girls aloud) a dance/pop artist like Gaga seems to be the trend. plus it'll keep us fanguys/girls happy. (but then they'd need dombread graphics on the screen during the concert....)

whoever said 30 seconds/glasvegas.. :fear: well, they're not great bands so i'd be pretty annoyed if either if them played

http://www.xfm.co.uk/news/2010/matt-bellamy-im-a-sht-drummer

If you listen to the interview it sounds like Kasabian is a definate for some stadium dates, and possibly Biffy Clyro too :)

Damn Kasabian... dont like them...

I could definitely see Kasabian supporting Muse in their stadium gigs in France or whatever but wembley? I would think they are too big in UK for that. Would be great though!

Archived