Wembley Support Acts  

1,200 members have voted

1. 1. Wembley Support Acts

Why everyone says Lady Gaga????:mad:

Her music is boring and she should support Britney Spears and singers like that, not MUSE for Christ sake. A pop singer supporting a Progressive rock band? WTF? Seriously:rolleyes:

I want guitar music, not something else that is not this genre.

She has a rock band backing her up when she plays live......maybe you should lighten up ;)

Haha what? They are working on a new album and are still on the road?

They cancelled like 3-4 shows, that's all.

Yeah, they cancelled 5 Asian shows because of serious illness of a family member. I think they're taking a break, but they're working on new material and Brandon Flowers has said that their new album will be their heaviest yet.

So, The Killers would be :awesome:

Also, Lady GaGa, Florence and the Machine, Biffy, Lostprophets, all would be awesome :happy:

So long as it isn't the last lot that supported them at the O2, I don't mind who comes along!! I can't stand the thought of another bloody laser show in the eye. I felt sorry for people either side of the stage who were treated to what could be described as laser eye surgery for the cost of a Muse ticket.

Mind you, I vote Dresden Dolls cause they've got spunk!

Kids In Glass Houses are so utterly shit, it's unbelievable, same goes for Paramore.

C'mon people, be realistic. Last time, the biggest acts were The Streets and My Chemical Romance so based on that, and how certain bands have moved on since, I'd say some of these are candidates:

Biffy Clyro

Delphic

Editors

Florence & The Machine

Kasabian

The Subways

Supergrass

Vampire Weekend

I reckon they're all plausible support acts, Kasabian might consider themselves a bit too big now to support but we'll see.

Yeah, they cancelled 5 Asian shows because of serious illness of a family member. I think they're taking a break, but they're working on new material and Brandon Flowers has said that their new album will be their heaviest yet.

So, The Killers would be :awesome:

Also, Lady GaGa, Florence and the Machine, Biffy, Lostprophets, all would be awesome :happy:

Know it's hijacking a bit but thats damn good news, it was just reported on the (TV) news that they were 'taking a break, but not actually spltting' that was all they said. Just goes to show you should never believe the crap on the TV..

So Killers please!!

Archived