Wembley Support Acts  

1,200 members have voted

1. 1. Wembley Support Acts

Stading wont even be full until the final support act, let alone the seats

But if you want to have a seat, you do want decent seats, and level 1 is not reserved. If I could go to both Wembley dates I'd go seated once and standing once and I'd be queueing at the same time for both just to be sure.

White Lies are boring. Most the bands chosen on the poll are as well. I hope none of them are support. Even if Biffy Clyro played they'd just be playing new stuff which isn't as good. I'd like Muse to try something a bit more ambitious, and get a band that in no way can be classified as Indie

I'd like Muse to try something a bit more ambitious, and get a band that in no way can be classified as Indie

agreed! they had Rise Against and Saosin as support in Singapore... would love to have Rise Against supporting at Wembley too! :D

White Lies are boring. Most the bands chosen on the poll are as well. I hope none of them are support. Even if Biffy Clyro played they'd just be playing new stuff which isn't as good. I'd like Muse to try something a bit more ambitious, and get a band that in no way can be classified as Indie

This, I can't stand indie :(

So now that it's been announced that Kasabian and Editors are supporting in summer, is there less or more chance that they'll be supporting the stadium shows? I guess I wouldn't mind either of them supporting, would prefer Franz though ;)

I really hope so:D

• 2 weeks later...
So now that it's been announced that Kasabian and Editors are supporting in summer, is there less or more chance that they'll be supporting the stadium shows? I guess I wouldn't mind either of them supporting, would prefer Franz though ;)

Yeah, Franz Ferdinand. anyone thought of the arctic monkeys or some artist from the electronica genre?

I'm gonna make a wishlist. I'd be happy with any of the following:

A

AFI

Alexisonfire

Alkaline Trio

Amplifier

Ash

Biffy Clyro

Billy Talent

The Blackout

Blood Red Shoes

The Bloodhound Gang

Brand New

The Chemical Brothers

Coheed and Cambria

Dream Theater

Eagles of Death metal

Echo and the Bunnymen

Eels

Electric Six

Enter Shikari

Faithless

Feeder

Fighting With Wire

Fightstar

Flyleaf

Funeral For a Friend

The Hives

Karnivool

The King Blues

Lacuna Coil

Lostprophets

Manchester Orchestra

Marmaduke Duke

The Mars Volta

Mew

The Misfits

Oceansize

Pendulum

Placebo

Porcupine Tree

Pure Reason Revolution

Queens of the Stone Age

Rise Against

Rival Schools

Rolo Tomassi

Rx Bandits

Silversun Pickups

Skindred

Skunk Anansie

Sonic Boom Six

Soulwax/2manydjs

Spinal Tap

Steel Panther

Street Sweeper Social Club

The Subways

Thrice

Twin Atlantic

VAST

Zebrahead

And that's just bands that I have on iTunes that I think wouldn't be completely out of the question. There are tonnes of bands I haven't heard of or don't listen to much that would be great.

Archived