Wembley Support Acts  

1,200 members have voted

1. 1. Wembley Support Acts

Newest Editors album does take a while to grow, I personally think it's as good as their first album. In any case, in a support slot they'd play 10-12 songs, and probably their big singles so there would be lots of old stuff.

Friendly Fires please! :awesome:

Would love Friendly Fires:), seen them 3 times, great live, really funky, don't know how well they would work in a stadium though, only ever seen them in small venues.

Would love Friendly Fires:), seen them 3 times, great live, really funky, don't know how well they would work in a stadium though, only ever seen them in small venues.

Yea, me to, I saw them in a tiny little venue. Id like to think they would work in a stadium; their stuff's great, and they are wicked live.

+1 for Friendly Fires. They have such an incredible energy live and they're so much fun to see. Would really make everyone jump and dance. Seeing Ed run and shake his bum across the stage would be sheer entertainment :LOL: I think someone else mentioned White Lies at some point. I would love to see them again. I saw them at Brixton and I would be really interested to see how their music works in a bigger venue or how they would use the stage. Either one of these, please. Both are sooo amazing live.

i might get killed for this :p but i would love to see biffy, and 30 seconds to mars to be honest

I missed out on Biffy. Would love to see them but I don't think they would open again for them. I've never seen 30STM and I really want to. Sucks that I'm missing their US tour right now and the UK leg in 2010.

• 2 weeks later...

Voted for Florence (she would be amazing), Biffy (they were great in Paris) and The Editors (which I supposed is actually meant to be Editors ;) )

I never want to see The Horrors again or The Big Pink - actually I never really "saw" the Big Pink as I spent both gigs with my head buried in the barrier to avoid the painful, irritating strobes :LOL:

Archived