Wembley Support Acts  

1,200 members have voted

1. 1. Wembley Support Acts

I first saw Muse in 1999 supporting Skunk Anansie, well Skunk Anansie are back and better than they were 10 years ago! I recently saw them in Leeds, they are possibly as good as Muse live and would be an awsome support act at Wembley, trust me everyone!

;)

I thought that when we got The Streets in 2007 but they managed to win us over in the end :D

I think N-Dubz would actually be hilarious

n-dubz would be awesome just for the lolz :LOL:

I WANT S CLUB 7 COME BACK SUPPORT TOUR! :awesome::LOL::LOL:

no but kasabian would be awesome *siigh*

:LOL: She's Matt's favourite artist of the moment. Thats why she's mentioned A LOT.

Hm, intruiging :shifty:

Well, if that guy likes her, there's got to be something there. Brb Spotify! (Tho if I hear Pokershiet one more time I might do something evil :erm: )

EDIT:

"Let's have some fun, this beat is sick

I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"

Hmm... Is there a secret meaning to it? :rolleyes:

Hm, intruiging :shifty:

Well, if that guy likes her, there's got to be something there. Brb Spotify! (Tho if I hear Pokershiet one more time I might do something evil :erm: )

EDIT:

"Let's have some fun, this beat is sick

I wanna take a ride on your disco stick"

Hmm... Is there a secret meaning to it? :rolleyes:

You need to check out the little video where Matt begins to sing a bit of Paparazzi :LOL: It's an interview on the red carpet at the Q's, and they are asked their favourite song of the decade (I think) and Matt picks Paprazzi.

You need to check out the little video where Matt begins to sing a bit of Paparazzi :LOL: It's an interview on the red carpet at the Q's, and they are asked their favourite song of the decade (I think) and Matt picks Paprazzi.

Well, okay, that's the only song I could listen to without feeling ashamed, so I'll guess he can keep it up then.

For now.

:shifty:

Well, okay, that's the only song I could listen to without feeling ashamed, so I'll guess he can keep it up then.

For now.

:shifty:

It could be worse; he could be into The Saturdays right now.....:ohmy:

I can't see it being someone like Lady Gaga though; most of their support acts have been in a similar vein. If not entirely rocky Muse have never really gone for out and out pop or dance acts. The Streets were as close as it got.

It could be worse; he could be into The Saturdays right now.....:ohmy:

I can't see it being someone like Lady Gaga though; most of their support acts have been in a similar vein. If not entirely rocky Muse have never really gone for out and out pop or dance acts. The Streets were as close as it got.

I seem to remember that Matt said that the Wembley supports were chosen last time because Muse liked hanging out with them. So I wouldn't discount La Gaga. :LOL:

:LOL: She's Matt's favourite artist of the moment. Thats why she's mentioned A LOT.

I had the album before Matt even mentioned her, to be honest I think Matt was having a laugh.

Anyway she's worked with Marilyn Manson and has a proper band she plays with live so I wouldn't describe her as a typical mtv pop princess, she looks more like a drag queen to me :D

Archived