The Flaming Lips

Does It Offend You, Yeah?

3OH!3

Breathe Carolina

Fall Out Boy

Gym Class Heroes

Funeral For A Friend

+1

If they're named as support I'm definitely going to the pub first!

What about The Killers? I know they're American but I think they'd be pretty good. I'm holding out for Kasabian though :yesey:

Im not losing my spot for them :phu: If its arctic monkeys i;ll just :facepalm: all the way through.

Kasabian would be acceptable. Or killers but killers seem too big.

Lady GaGa

Lady Gaga and Them Crooked Vultures.

Edit: Imelda May would also be great but even more unlikely.

Given Matt's recent fascination with her, this one wouldn't suprise me one bit :LOL: Didn't he say in an interview that he was picking the support for next summer?? All I'm saying is be prepared :p Then again it could be Justice seeing as Dom has a thing for them as well :LOL:

Personally I wouldn't mind Temper Trap or Florence or White Lies or what about 30 seconds to Mars

Given Matt's recent fascination with her, this one wouldn't suprise me one bit :LOL: Didn't he say in an interview that he was picking the support for next summer?? All I'm saying is be prepared :p Then again it could be Justice seeing as Dom has a thing for them as well :LOL:

Personally I wouldn't mind Temper Trap or Florence or White Lies or what about 30 seconds to Mars

30 Seconds to Mars would be good; Florence oh god; no please no! :eek:

Im not losing my spot for them :phu: If its arctic monkeys i;ll just :facepalm: all the way through.

Kasabian would be acceptable. Or killers but killers seem too big.

I thought maybe the Killers would seem too big; they'd be pretty good though.

I would so, so love to see Biffy at the gig, that would just be immense, and then follow that with the same epic band who supported REM, of course, Editors. (There's NO FRIKKING THE!) Editors I have seen live twice, with tickets to a third already booked, and they're a simply awesome live band, they don't miss a beat. As for Biffy Clyro... they're Biffy Clyro. Is any further explanation needed?

If not them, then from the poll choices, Florence + The Machine. Because that woman is hot. Also, they're not half bad musically either xD

I think 'The Decemberists' would be cool

different folk prog rock with good honest riffs interspersed to great effect with excellent vocal passages...theres a telegragh newspaper artical that compares them to muse saying the best song titles since blackholes in ref to their 5th album 'hazards of love' I am new to them caught them on later with jools holland didnt really get the newspaper artical as they dont sound like muse but may be the inventivness or something the shifting melody to the riff

check them out on iplayer very last track is great the witch riff sequence is great;) its a mythical story that unwinds through the album , I thought it was a throw back to the pixies or somthing initially was about to switch over glad I did not had to order the album on play.

please no more big pink, fucking strobe lights everywhere :mad:

and it just sounded like noise from where I was at birmingham

I voted Biffy clyro and editors

biffy clyro, after seeing them last year and on their latest tour, they are amazing live

editors as i''m a fan of the band

Maybe The Killers.. they like Muse so they would say yes if they were asked..

If The Killers suported Muse.. that would just be fantastic!

I think a couple of people have said Franz Ferdinanad? That be also Fantastic...

Seriously if Dizzee Rascal played.. or even N-Dubz...

I'd leave the seat and come back when Muse where on!!!

Wouldn't mind, The Editors/Ting Tings or Paolo Nutini though. =)

Archived