Things You've PIcked Up

Twonkie

Oh yeah, I can say the alphabet backwards now as well. :LOL:

I showed my friend the other day and he was like "okay... :wtf:"

lol, I like to say "cheers"

and i like to say "floccinaucinihilipilification" again and again and again and make my friends nervous. :awesome:

These two.

On the plus side, if you're pissed and get pulled over by a cop, you have a fighting chance at saying the alphabet backwards :awesome:

(me and my advice :facepalm:)

I found myself doing the Matt mic thing where, when he hits a high note, he moves away from it... I was doing this in my room with no mic :(

saaaame

And I've learnt how to air-guitar Matt's glorious guitar sex!

And I now love the phrase 'pretentious wank', 'fuck this shit' and 'sit the fuck down' and I usually end up howling with laughter and no one knows why!

I say this too many times now...

30cpxfn.jpg

:LOL:, I want to do something like that!:awesome:

You should be saying "we ponds tomato dressing". :LOL:

:LOL:

:awesome: floccinaucinihilipilification floccinaucinihilipilification floccinaucinihilipilification floccinaucinihilipilification :yesey:

:awesome:, Best word ever :yesey:.

I talk like British :$

You should be saying "we ponds tomato dressing". :LOL:

I just remembered something else I do... drawing my veins. I used to annoy people at Bloomingdales because I'd steal the eyeliner and draw over my veins in pretty colors and leave without buying anything...

last month I discovered if I do it in hilighter it looks epic under blacklight.

i say ossum (and more often than not "ossum sauce" but i dont think thats a muse one), cheers i have always said, pwopa is one that i have picked up, "i've lost the plot, i've fucking lost the plot" i say all the time at work, sit the fuck down has made an appearance out of my mouth a few times. Talking fast and gesturing is another one that i do (though i think thats a british thing tbh)

I've picked up a few things from the forum too. I say teh sex/smex, and i even imitate this :facepalm: and say facepalm whilst i do it. Erm i once told someone to rock out with a cabasa when they were pissing me off. They didnt understand. I like confusing annoying people.

Oh and spaff n beef, they're words ive picked up off teh forumz

Oh yeah, I can say the alphabet backwards now as well. :LOL:

I showed my friend the other day and he was like "okay... :wtf:"

I said it to my friend and she was like "..you must have been really fucking bored the day you decided to learn that. :erm:"

:chuckle:

I just remembered something else I do... drawing my veins. I used to annoy people at Bloomingdales because I'd steal the eyeliner and draw over my veins in pretty colors and leave without buying anything...

ooh!!! i also do the veins!!!! :eek: but the funniest is the sex face from matt. whenevr im surprised i jsu like subconcsiously pull it out. and i look pweety stoopid:LOL:

i now have a keen intrest in aliens well moreso that before and tend to stick up for the aliens.. Also i am more proactive in debates and i say i am polishing my skills in case i have a debate with matt i would need to be able to keep up with him.

I already can natrually talk fast,come out with random words like

Dubligent

Laughalotasaurus

Somewhathowwhowherewhenwe(all one word) are

and also i refer to the foot massage matt said once and also when i want to hold attention i say "sit the fuck down" lol

Yup, the accent thing...

Does anyone else read interview transcripts with the guys' voices in mind? Somehow, it makes it easier to process what I'm reading.

And I usually sing(if you can call it that) with Matt's accent, but I tend to 'sponge' other accents as well. The last time I saw my friend from Virginia, I was "y'all"-ing for two weeks! I get the "y'all"s from Dave Matthews too.:$

Except Floccinaucinihilipilification (Yes, I can spell it. It is also my password for a lot of sites :p), I started talking in English in my everyday life, which is not really normal. like, "Cheers", "Mate", "I lost the plot", "Easy tiger"...But not only Muse-related phrases, also just English. You know, because I read here massages and lolz and it got to my head :rolleyes:

I always draw my veins when im bored during class. My friends want me to draw thier veins too now :yesey::facepalm:

WOW! imagine a meeting in a restaurant with all of us?

it would be f:rolleyes: hilarious!, it would be like everyone: howareyutuday? finethanks!

and everyone while thinking doing matt's pout and everyone talking really fast and babbling, and doing competitions to see who says the alphabet backwards faster, everyone saying cheers, everyone saying w instead of an r.... :eek:...

IT... IT.... IT WOULD BE :awesome:

well... when i talk in english i say pwoper, cheers... but i talked really fast, do matt's pout and make exagerated hand motions while talking BEFORE muse...

I can now say the alphabet backwards. :$

Not as good as Matt though, obviously.

*practises*

Oh and I can also say that 'Flo...' okay can't spell it but the long word Matt says. :LOL:

Floccinaucinihilipilification?

I spent about half an hour learning it a couple months back. :]

I talk with my hands, and I now say pwoper and cheers. I probably do other stuff that I don't notice too.

WOW! imagine a meeting in a restaurant with all of us?

it would be f:rolleyes: hilarious!, it would be like everyone: howareyutuday? finethanks!

and everyone while thinking doing matt's pout and everyone talking really fast and babbling, and doing competitions to see who says the alphabet backwards faster, everyone saying cheers, everyone saying w instead of an r.... :eek:...

IT... IT.... IT WOULD BE :awesome:

well... when i talk in english i say pwoper, cheers... but i talked really fast, do matt's pout and make exagerated hand motions while talking BEFORE muse...

That would be :awesome:. Imagine a restaurant full of Matt clones:eek::yesey:

Matt's pout, yeah *thank god I'm not the only one*. I noticed that I started moving my eyes like Matt, the way he rolls them when he's confused, I copied that...unconciously. I'm not from England, I can't say 'pwoper, pwoud, pwetty' ect, but I write like that...unconciously. Like always when I'm writing in english, and I do that loads! :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived