Things You've PIcked Up

Twonkie

I say "bollocks" and "wanker". Which sounds odd when you otherwise speak Norwegian. I wouldn't say I've developed a speech impediment, but I've definately partially enhanced my old one that normally only comes across when I speak Norwegian. I have never been able to say "r" correctly, which is in the rolling fashion, and now I can't pronounce it in English either. Which is insane, I mean, it's not like I study and worship Mr Bellamy...that much.

I started dancing like Matt. :facepalm: And wearing rainbow pants. And the other day I accidentally wrote true as twue on my exam. :facepalm:

Also the overuse of wanker, pwopah, cheers. And floccinaucinihiilplification replaced hippopotemonstresequipedaliaphobia as my long word of choice, even though it's shorter. And SIT THE FUCK DOWN and I lost the plot.

I still haven't read 1984, though, even though it's been on my list of things to read since before I read Animal Farm. which I actually have read. :(

At least I can say I was always a spaz and a fast talker.

I still haven't read 1984, though, even though it's been on my list of things to read since before I read Animal Farm. which I actually have read. :(

I always go on about how amazing I think Animal Farm is. Seriously. I try to push people to read it. No results yet, though, as nobody believes me. *shiftyeyes*

I was already talking fast and really fidgety before I had even heard of muse. I find myself saying pwoper a lot these days, and I taught myself the alphabet backwards a while ago. I can say it faster than matt now! :D

EDIT: I'm definatelya lot more interested in conspiracy theories as well. At School for my extende project, my essay is titled "The growing similarities between the novel 1984 and modern society." It's not finished yet, but it's basically going to be four pages of bitching about CCTV and Eurasia/The Grand Chessboard.

I laugh closely to how Matt does, say and spell floccinaucinihilipilification to my friends all the time, say "I've lost the plot!", wanker, wear rainbow skinnies, converse, etc.

I say "easy!" like when matt says that dom;s trousers are a bit gay and say cheers.

It's so addicting O.O :erm::shifty:

I use Muse stuff in work - in my creative writing, I put 'and we prayed that there would be no God to punish us' and had my people form an uprising - which was what I called the story. I now say cheers a lot and use floccinaucinihilipilification a lot. And have read 1984 because of Matt. I move my hands more whilst typing and talk faster too. Loads of run-ons. I now wear more skinnies.

Oh and zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba

weeell...lets see...i say cheers, pwopa, pwopa fish, talk in an english accent, fast and moving my arms and snarling my lip, i laugh kinda like matt, and one time i even pulled out the bellamy sex face when i was surprised at something-even w/ one eye shut-and i didnt realise i had pulled that face until the person i was talking to started laughing hysterically. i must have looked really stoopid :facepalm:

weeell...lets see...i say cheers, pwopa, pwopa fish, talk in an english accent, fast and moving my arms and snarling my lip, i laugh kinda like matt, and one time i even pulled out the bellamy sex face when i was surprised at something-even w/ one eye shut-and i didnt realise i had pulled that face until the person i was talking to started laughing hysterically. i must have looked really stoopid :facepalm:

i cant say cheers cuz on bosnian it sound like something that my dad says....and it sounds bad.... :(

Same here :(, in Spanish "cheers" sounds really funny, that's why i said when I can, and that means, when I'm alone :LOL:.

I started to wear skinnies back in 2005, it was an red skinny :LOL:, which I used to wear like everyday after I saw Dom wearing the green skinnies :$.

I always go on about how amazing I think Animal Farm is. Seriously. I try to push people to read it. No results yet, though, as nobody believes me. *shiftyeyes*

I agree, it's an awesome book and more people should read it. :D It's short too!

But it doesn't change the fact that I still haven't read 1984!

I've also started laughing like Matt. It's very loud and embarrassing sometimes :LOL:

Me too :LOL:

I tend to speak very quickly and wave my hands around when I'm explaining something that interests or excites me.

I swear I occasionally lapse into an English accent when doing the above ^ (though it's very subtle).

I say 'cheers', 'mate', and 'wanker' alot :chuckle:

And I wear skinnies now :awesome:

Me too :LOL:

I tend to speak very quickly and wave my hands around when I'm explaining something that interests or excites me.

I swear I occasionally lapse into an English accent when doing the above ^ (though it's very subtle).

I say 'cheers', 'mate', and 'wanker' alot :chuckle:

And I wear skinnies now :awesome:

Lol. I've always been a really fast talker anyway, to the point where people can't understand me. And for some reason I speak in an English accent when I'm drunk, it's quite weird. So thats nothing new for me, though I do think I've been gesturing a lot lately... :erm:

lol, I like to say "cheers"

and i like to say "floccinaucinihilipilification" again and again and again and make my friends nervous. :awesome:

:awesome: floccinaucinihilipilification floccinaucinihilipilification floccinaucinihilipilification floccinaucinihilipilification :yesey:

Archived