Things You've PIcked Up

Twonkie

hahaha i do it alll the time :D

i'v always used my hands a lot when i talk (everyone keeps trying to make me stop, doesnt work :p)

but ive noticed that since being into muse i've picked up a lot of this stuff...

like i occasionally start talking really really fast, especially after watching a bunch of muse vids...

and you know how matt has that really round about way of talking, where he talks all this crap and goes round and round and never gets to the real point? ... i know do that too :$ its funny, it really annoys people :chuckle:

and sometimes i start laughing like him :LOL: i love it

plus i say/spell floccinaucinihilipilification all the time, and adopted a lot of other Bellamy words (jaded, y'know etc.)

ill say cheers, pwoper, y'know what i mean, easy tiger, all that stuff without even thinking about it :happy:

recently ive started saying "lost the plot... lost the fucking plot!" all the time... and of course "SIT THE FUCK DOWWWWNNNN!"

the other day i walked into a classroom and saw my friends then yelled out "BONSWAHH PARIS!" (bonsoir paris from hullaballo ;))

im sure there's others, i picked up so much from them :LOL: gotta love it :D

Haha...my friends are always like "slow down, and please get to the point" lol :$

well, i study english at university, and as a non-native speaker, i think muse have helped me to increase my vocabulary:D

i say things like "get a grip", "lost the plot", "cheers", "pWoper" all the time...and other collocations ive picked up in interviews (and didn't know before).

best thing though is that ive picked up matts accent and can imitate it quite perfectly by now, so people occasionally think i'm british:D

oh, and "Oi!" has become my own special way of expressing astonishment etc^^

yeah i've also started copying matt's strange 'wizard' hand motions and wiggling my fingers when i gesture :LOL: though I play violin (and dabble with guitar and piano thanks to muse) so my friends have chalked it up to that. they just don't know :happy:

i also learned the alphabet backwards, and the solo to butterflies and hurricanes ;)

• 2 weeks later...

im finding myself rubbing the stubble on my chin when thinking... just like matt.

but im a 14 year old girl... which is slightly weird.

and I use hand gestures and say 'easy tiger' and nobody gets it :( I've also adopted matt's dress sense: red skinnys, blazers, converses... and I think I should invest in a keytar :)

I used to draw on my veins, but my veins make a... really dirty shape.

I ALWAYS DO THIS IN SPANISH because its shite and because Matt does it.

My friend turns to me and goes 'why have you done that? are you an emo?'

and my other friend (who knows me far too well) goes 'ermmm, does matthew bellamy ever draw veins on himself??'

'possibly' I reply

and now back to my essay on Joseph Goebbels...

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that I started to sing really freaky sometimes when I sing along with radio songs or music i have on my ipod:stunned: my sis once threw a package of farina over my head because of that...and once I got a pretty shocked look from her when while working with her i sang along execution commentary:LOL:

I noticed that I started to sing really freaky sometimes when I sing along with radio songs or music i have on my ipod:stunned: my sis once threw a package of farina over my head because of that...and once I got a pretty shocked look from her when while working with her i sang along execution commentary:LOL:

:LOL::LOL:i would like to hear you singing execution commentary,really ,i usually dance like a weirdo when i have music :LOL::erm:

even before i listened to muse, i used to draw my veins on (in blue though, not black) , say flauucinoccihillphillfication and talk very fast lol. then i saw matt and i was like...well this is an odd coincidence!

that is so AWESOME!! :LOL:

I've developed a fondness for bananas as of late

I always liked bananas...but now I seem to be eating them like crazy these days :chuckle:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived