What do you think?  

791 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds OK.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

Does the quiet breakdown in the song remind you of some other band?? I have this inkling they borrowed the idea off someone, but I can't quite put my finger on it at the moment.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, I remember now: it kinda reminds me of I Want You (She's So Heavy) by the Beatles. The slow breakdown at the end, I mean.

The only thing I don't really like about the studio version, is Matt's voice, when he sings the "Counter-balance this commotion" parts. Live, his voice is pretty soft, but it's sort of annoying in the studio version.

The only part I don't like about the studio is the outro riff sounds tame and quite compared to the rest of the song. Does anyone else agree?

It's not the best Muse song ever but it is a very, very good addition to the muse back catalogue. I think they now have a proper closing song for the first part of the set and it combines the best of New Born, Citizen Erased and a little bit of Dead Star: probably the best song on the new album. Love it.

It's not the best Muse song ever but it is a very, very good addition to the muse back catalogue. I think they now have a proper closing song for the first part of the set and it combines the best of New Born, Citizen Erased and a little bit of Dead Star: probably the best song on the new album. Love it.

I think it's a pretty weak closer really when compared to other 'heavy' songs. It'd be better as an opening song.

Compared to the reviews and initial hype for Unnatural Selection, it doesn't feel epic at all but rather a fun rock song. It's no New Born, Citizen Erased or Stockholm Syndrome, but rather a slightly longer The Small Print. Close a set with this? Hell no! Open? Hell yes!

I was singing along to this in the car yesterday and adding Daron/Serj vocals.

Haha, it's very Hypnotize/Mezmerize in parts isn't it?

I think it's an awesome track. As soon as I heard the riff my head simultaneously started banging.

Very much like New Born with the ascending riff, sweet mid-section and nice intro aswell.

If Matt's guitar tone was a little less trebly, it would sound like something Josh Homme wrote. Kinda nice mix of System of a Down, Queens of the Stone Age, Black Sabbath (mid-section lumbering riff), maybe a little Metallica chuggery at the end and of course Muse.

Is it just me or does the riff sound incredibly flat and lifeless? I'm not saying it isn't catchy as it really is and no doubt it will be awesome live but it just doesn't seem to have much oomph. I mean compared to the riff in New Born, Stockholm or at the end of Knights.

Well, I think it's more of a moving riff then a moshing riff.

Archived