• Sounds terrible.

the start is kinda similar

New Born has opening piano and vocals

Unnatural Selection has opening organ and vocals

then they both go into a massive riff

but that's where it ends, there's no guitar solo in US:(

New Born is a better song as well

I beg your pardon!?

One thing about the live performances of this song.

Matt should somehow play the organ intro as well. It would be more epic when he performs it live. But the riff is too sudden to change from organ to guitar that fast, right?

One thing about the live performances of this song.

Matt should somehow play the organ intro as well. It would be more epic when he performs it live. But the riff is too sudden to change from organ to guitar that fast, right?

I think he could pull it off... If it's too fast, they can just do a prolonged 'interlude' a lá New Born live.

I really don't think of Newborn at all when I listen to Unnatural Selection and visa versa. Maybe there's some techinical similarity I don't know, I'd have to examine both songs very closely, but it's certainly not something that jumps out at me.

My favourite bit is just after the slow bit. That and the guitar solo. Stunning! One thing I do think if I listen to Newborn after Unnatural Selection (which I've only done because people are comparing them) is doesn't Matt sound young on Newborn!? Though I don't think his speaking voice has changed at all.

I really don't think of Newborn at all when I listen to Unnatural Selection and visa versa. Maybe there's some techinical similarity I don't know, I'd have to examine both songs very closely, but it's certainly not something that jumps out at me.

People think it sound like new born? WAHHH???

I reckon bits of it sound like it's been influenced by the killers. I think it's the vocals, but where Matt sings "i want the truth" and a few other lines. I might be the only one, but not many other people here like the killers i don't think... They are my second love after muse :happy:

Archived