What do you think?  

791 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds OK.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

It still sounds flat to me. I've had my laptop hooked up to the hifi in my room for the past two days, listening to this album over and over. The guitar in this track still sounds incredibly underwhelming. Its just there. It's playing a riff, but it sounds as about as aggressive as a grumbly dog. It needs more grittyness! It needs to be louder too actually.

Sounds fine to me. As long as one can headbang, it's fine. :LOL:

same here; I still like the album version but it was just amazing live

I only thing I dislike about the studio is the first solo is far too quite, but then if you listen to the vocal section, it's just like a build up for to fit under the verse for a fuller sound so if you look at it like that IDM tbh.

there were 3 songs played on the radio yesterday before i had the chance to buy the album, the were Resistance, Undisclosed Desires and Unnatural selection (last ill have you know)

I have to say, when US came on i blasted the radio and danced to the sounds of the MUSE I was fearing i lost, then BAM, what a masterwork. its like all their old albums mashed into one song.

Not to say I dont like the other songs on the album, there's only 3-4 I dont like. :p Im still not sure about MK Ultra

Well, ripping off something is making an exact copy of it. Plagiarising something is making something sound like it.

They do have plagiarised themselves. Can't wait for the copyright trial :LOL:

I thought plagiarism was stealing something completely?

Muse may have been 'infuenced' by the New Born riff, but that's as far as it went.

Archived