What do you think?  

791 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds OK.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

I'm almost prepared to say in my 9 or 10 years of absolutely adoring Muse, this is one of the best songs they've ever done, talk about hairs on the back of my neck standing up, as soon as I heard it, and even after it had finished, utterly amazing!

MK wipes the floor with US

i love this song!!!!

if it hasnt been said, doesnt some of the guitar parts sound like a strokes song?

"Counter balance this commotion

We're not droplets in the ocean

"

that part?

it suprised me when they first did it

also the beginning of mk ultra reminds me of the strokes song electricityscape

I love it. It's perfect. It's definetly secured a place in my top 10 muse songs, and I'm so pleased that at least one song off this album has managed to do that.

You're saying the guitar is 'flat' and stuff, but I think it works. It's so good a song it doesn't need all your fancy processed guitar shit on it. It's just riff after glorious riff. The end is just amazing.

I love it. It's perfect. It's definetly secured a place in my top 10 muse songs, and I'm so pleased that at least one song off this album has managed to do that.

You're saying the guitar is 'flat' and stuff, but I think it works. It's so good a song it doesn't need all your fancy processed guitar shit on it. It's just riff after glorious riff. The end is just amazing.

If you mean the decent riffs at the end, not the bad metallica power chordz :awesome:

The bit where he says 'ocean' four times, the fourth time - fucking System :LOL: I LOVE IT. Muse are finally using harmonies, and loads of them. AMAZING.

Fuckin' yes, better even than the chorus that follows.

This song kicks all kind of arse, fat, thin, curvy and obese arse. All of them, kicked.

The pseudo-Metallica outro riffage is pure quality as well :D.

Archived