What do you think?  

791 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds OK.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

It's one of the more exciting songs on the album... but it still is just sooo dull. Lacks so much energy and seems too long.

Have you not seen the Rock Am Ring performance?

I only saw it once at Wembley but was so good. When it goes into the middle section Matt's guitar was like a fucking wall of noise, blew me away.

I guess the studio version can seem a bit tame

Have you not seen the Rock Am Ring performance?

I only saw it once at Wembley but was so good. When it goes into the middle section Matt's guitar was like a fucking wall of noise, blew me away.

I guess the studio version can seem a bit tame

Yeah I've never seen it live (seen the RaR performance), but I could imagine that hearing it live would be a lot better. I was talking about the studio version though

Also, it was kind of difficult to tell while actually at the gig since it was such a huge stage and was standing so close to it, but seeing it from a distance it really is fucking cool isn't it. I'm watching this almost mesmerised by it. Didn't realise the projections were that vivid

Also, it was kind of difficult to tell while actually at the gig since it was such a huge stage and was standing so close to it, but seeing it from a distance it really is fucking cool isn't it. I'm watching this almost mesmerised by it. Didn't realise the projections were that vivid

I hope the stage for this stadium tour is as good as the resistance one was. Hopefully even better

2MEAi_H7GHc

Around the 3:17 mark. I remember feeling as though I had been deafened by that. Was SO loud

US was definitely one of the highlights of the gig for me.

People used to go on and on about MK Ultra, but for me US live was it. So disappointed that they didn't play it was left out at the RIR festival!

I always thought that they weren't happy with how it sounded for some reason because they didn't always seemed very into it when they played it. And it was eventually dropped.

Archived