MK Ultra. Yay or nay?  

1,275 members have voted

1. 1. MK Ultra. Yay or nay?

• Loving it!
    • It's ok
    • It's not ok
    • WTF is this s*it???

Damn, tab phail.

I'm knocking up one today. Have the intro riff down and the middle heavy breakdown, and the ending bit. It might be a bit out but it's very very very close. I havent got the chords for the bit at 'How much deception can you take" yet, and the chord pickings in the background after that as they're quite hard to hear. The ending riff is VERY fun to play :)

The intro is very synth sounding but I think it's put through an octaver, with alot of fuzz...I can get a very similar sound with fuzz + octaver dropped 1 octave down.

And yes, Drop D...more oomphs :)

I'll upload it to Ultimate Guitar when i'm done and link on here!

I'm knocking up one today. Have the intro riff down and the middle heavy breakdown, and the ending bit. It might be a bit out but it's very very very close. I havent got the chords for the bit at 'How much deception can you take" yet, and the chord pickings in the background after that as they're quite hard to hear. The ending riff is VERY fun to play :)

The intro is very synth sounding but I think it's put through an octaver, with alot of fuzz...I can get a very similar sound with fuzz + octaver dropped 1 octave down.

And yes, Drop D...more oomphs :)

I'll upload it to Ultimate Guitar when i'm done and link on here!

Post it in my thread in K&T

I tabbed the whole thing but still need to refine parts.

Bloody magnificent, I found the middle-part quite jarring upon first listen, not bad but it felt a tad misplaced. However, I now feel completely different, it goes through as many phases as Unnatural Selection in almost half the time :awesome:.

And above all, it sounds from start to finish like a freaky, rocked-up rejected piece of music from Mario Karts!

Feckin' A. 10/10.

EDIT: ^^Gemsy's post + mine = pretty much my entire feelings about this song.

This song sounds like the one song Shiny Toy Guns has been trying to make for years, but haven't been able to because they cannot pull something like this off.

My GOD, this song is so good. I'm listening to it again right now and it doesn't fail to awe me. The violins are eerie as fuck and then all of a sudden some great riff comes in and then blows your mind. And the vocals are the best on the album by far. I'm glad I can actually hear what Matt's saying. And my god, those harmonies... :stunned:. Fucking amazing.

yeh def sounds very musey one of the best on the album from what ive heard, when i here the name MK ULTRA it does remind me of Milton Keynes (MK Dons FC) lol:LOL:. still prefer unnatural selection. I already feel this album will be much better than BHaR (havent even heard Exo-genesis in full yet which i already think will be epic)

Archived