MK Ultra. Yay or nay?  

1,275 members have voted

1. 1. MK Ultra. Yay or nay?

• Loving it!
    • It's ok
    • It's not ok
    • WTF is this s*it???

My favourite is Resistance, damn that chorus is catchy.

But i love MK ULTRA too, I also really like the Guiding Light solo.

BTW guys., there still massive sections in the songs that havent been showed ( i know this sounds obvious but you still need to realise ), soif the chorus isnt heavier than you thought was going to be, the verses etc probably are.

We know absolutely nothing still.

Good day.

Muse <3

Definitely not what I had in mind when I heard the name.

It's sounds faster than I imagined it to be. I thought it's going to be something slow and heavy with a big climax towards the end of it, kinda like SFA but more metallic.

My favourite is Resistance, damn that chorus is catchy.

wow really? you are the first person i've come across that actually likes the clip, let alone champions it as a favourite.

MK ultra sounds brilliant sounded a bit placebo-ish at first, but you gotta love the return of the riff. (also in unnatural selection)

This and Unatural Selection have had the weakest impression on me. That's not to say I don't like what i'm hearing. I'm just unsure of what i'm hearing. There's probably more going on that those clips can demonstrate and so i'm left with no idea if those songs are remotely interesting lol.

Im not convinced by MK Ultra yet...If someone had posted it as a leak on youtube, I prob would have accused it of being a fake lol.

But as everyone (sensible) has said, you really cant judge a song by a random 30 secs played...I reserve further judgement.

I listening to the clips I felt where is the in the face hard rock chord changes the riffs matt and the band relish in playing live?

the bass lines the changes and thundering drums instead on the most part it was synth dance with weak whine raised in parts shouting with really annoyings queen phased vocals to give us a chorus

matt is taking this war on terror world conspiracy thing too far in my opinion, he did it perfectly on Absolution this album had it all ,said it all.

black holes felt like a continuation of this theme only this time not as coherant.

the symphony bit is sounds cool and certian other sections throughout have great chord changes so cant judge on 30secs

MK ULTRA sounds cool fast passed, like a track from absolution TOADA or somthing, I like it

but am weary of this dance synth queen tribute thing the track descriptions confirmed on the most part queen refrencing etc

Archived