MK Ultra. Yay or nay?  

1,275 members have voted

1. 1. MK Ultra. Yay or nay?

• Loving it!
    • It's ok
    • It's not ok
    • WTF is this s*it???

Can't wait to this song, I really liked what we've heard so far :D

I think MK ULTRA and Uprising together would = Exo Politics. The lyrical content in both songs are over the top and center around conspiracy theories and secret government workings.

ohh and that makes me very happy :awesome:

"7. MK Ultra

A guitar lover's paradise. Fuzzed-out lines introduce a frenzied rocker. Bellamy's staccato, hugely distorted parts pummel this song into submission. Before you think he can do no more, the guitarist takes us by the hand and leads us into the Hall of the Riff Kings. Transcribers of the world, take note."

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/muses-the-resistance-reviewed-218009/3

so down!

"7. MK Ultra

A guitar lover's paradise. Fuzzed-out lines introduce a frenzied rocker. Bellamy's staccato, hugely distorted parts pummel this song into submission. Before you think he can do no more, the guitarist takes us by the hand and leads us into the Hall of the Riff Kings. Transcribers of the world, take note."

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/muses-the-resistance-reviewed-218009/3

so down!

I am gob smacked by this description, it sounds so incredible.

• 2 weeks later...
MK Ultra reminds me of Assassin in a way.

My fave so far!

Huh it's VASTLY Superior to the giga bore known as Assassin ! both lyrically and musically !

Uusually I tend to think about another song reminiscent of the new muse one i m listening to, for instance the ending of US reminds me Live and Let Die from Macca and The Wings, but here is a brand new sound and it's TOTALLY MUSE !

It's a brand new song and sound , this one is unique, it s like someone running after the clock, like a timed bomb chase , ready to explode at any moment :

As soon as I got the name of each song in the album I was "MK Ultra ? I need this one !" and I was even more hungry after the 30 s preview.

Matt sings beautifully here, full of sensuality and passion, it s pure poetry in motion :)

Huh it's VASTLY Superior to the giga bore known as Assassin ! both lyrically and musically !

Uusually I tend to think about another song reminiscent of the new muse one i m listening to, for instance the ending of US reminds me Live and Let Die from Macca and The Wings, but here is a brand new sound and it's TOTALLY MUSE !

It's a brand new song and sound , this one is unique, it s like someone running after the clock, like a timed bomb chase , ready to explode at any moment :

As soon as I got the name of each song in the album I was "MK Ultra ? I need this one !" and I was even more hungry after the 30 s preview.

Matt sings beautifully here, full of sensuality and passion, it s pure poetry in motion :)

Can't say I agree with you on Assassin (I love the crazy drumming), but I like your description of MK Ultra. :)

Archived