MK Ultra. Yay or nay?  

1,275 members have voted

1. 1. MK Ultra. Yay or nay?

• Loving it!
    • It's ok
    • It's not ok
    • WTF is this s*it???

Yeah, watching pro-shots =/= being there.

I enjoy watching pro-shots of CE, but think it's kinda underwhelming in the flesh. Yet I find pro-shots of Unnautral Selection pretty boring and that's a beast when you see it in person.

You can't really tell someone they're wrong about a live song when they've seen it and you haven't. Well, you can, but you look kinda silly.

Yeah, watching pro-shots =/= being there.

I enjoy watching pro-shots of CE, but think it's kinda underwhelming in the flesh. Yet I find pro-shots of Unnautral Selection pretty boring and that's a beast when you see it in person.

You can't really tell someone they're wrong about a live song when they've seen it and you haven't. Well, you can, but you look kinda silly.

I'm going to disagree with you. Saw it live in 200...something and it was fucking great.

Glad I revived this thread :D

They didn't play this one on the T2L tour right? Too bad, it's an awesome song and works very well live.

I thought Ari loved getting MK Ultra as set opener in that festival (Portugal?).

Yeah, it was cool as fuck. But in hindsight it was probably more the fact that they actually played the damn song.

I'm going to disagree with you. Saw it live in 200...something and it was fucking great.

Glad I revived this thread :D

Disagree on what, CE?

I've seen it twice. It was good the first time, from what I can remember, just not mindblowing. The second time I saw it, it was pretty forgettable, but I think it might've been overshadowed by the fact that I was seeing OOS (and songs like Dark Shines and Hyper Music) in full.

Guess I'll be able to refresh my memory after Saturday ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CE is still one of the best ones I've seen even if it wasn't the greatest as it's hyped as.

Disagree on what, CE?

I've seen it twice. It was good the first time, from what I can remember, just not mindblowing. The second time I saw it, it was pretty forgettable, but I think it might've been overshadowed by the fact that I was seeing OOS (and songs like Dark Shines and Hyper Music) in full.

Guess I'll be able to refresh my memory after Saturday ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm too tired for this shit. I misread your original quote. I was talking about MK. Do disagree on CE as well though :LOL: it was immense when I saw it.

I'm too tired for this shit. I misread your original quote. I was talking about MK. Do disagree on CE as well though :LOL: it was immense when I saw it.

Oh right. Yeah, I've never seen MK Ultra live so I can't really have much of an opinion on it. Wouldn't mind seeing it though.

OMG. OH EM GOD. That drop at 03:11 still gets me every time. <3

pure euphoria