MK Ultra. Yay or nay?  

1,275 members have voted

1. 1. MK Ultra. Yay or nay?

• Loving it!
    • It's ok
    • It's not ok
    • WTF is this s*it???

actually I reakon Ive got the wrong link. but whatever I found I love it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49z35jEpYEg&feature=PlayList&p=042AFAD75704383E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=11

:confused: I am a little confused though.

It's Reckless! :happy: Myspace band, pretty good, but they're on a hiatus already :( That's their song 'Tunnel Vision'. Unless that's not what your confused about :LOL:

I thought the lyrics were:

How much deception can you take, how many LIVES will you create.

But I think it's:

how many LIES will you create.

The latter makes more sense but LIVES can be interpreted in more ways.. so I'd prefer LIVES.

I'm not convinced.. 30 sec preview includes multiple rock / pop cliches you would expect to encounter when you're listening to Pop Idol Winner's song but not Muse. Also the lyrics.. :facepalm: Something Sunrise Avenue would write.

I apologize for this post already. I hate myself too, for disliking all but 3-4 of the previews. :(

I'm not convinced.. 30 sec preview includes multiple rock / pop cliches you would expect to encounter when you're listening to Pop Idol Winner's song but not Muse. Also the lyrics.. :facepalm: Something Sunrise Avenue would write.

I apologize for this post already. I hate myself too, for disliking all but 3-4 of the previews. :(

You shouldn't have to apologize for saying how you feel! Believe me you are not the only one who feels this way about the new album...

Cheer up :) We've only heard 15 minutes or so of an hour long album. There'll be plenty of 'normal' Muse that we haven't heard :D

:erm:.

If anything is the 'Exo-Politics' of The Resistance, it's Uprising :LOL:.

I think MK ULTRA and Uprising together would = Exo Politics. The lyrical content in both songs are over the top and center around conspiracy theories and secret government workings.

Archived