MK Ultra. Yay or nay?  

1,275 members have voted

1. 1. MK Ultra. Yay or nay?

• Loving it!
    • It's ok
    • It's not ok
    • WTF is this s*it???

After one listen I'd say this is definitely a winner! Riffy and catchy! My only complaint would be that I wish they'd continued the little guitar riff in the middle for longer than 5 seconds, or whatever. I was just about to bang my head and then it was over! :LOL:

This. Though they'll probably extend this song massively when playing live

After one listen I'd say this is definitely a winner! Riffy and catchy! My only complaint would be that I wish they'd continued the little guitar riff in the middle for longer than 5 seconds, or whatever. I was just about to bang my head and then it was over! :LOL:

No because it makes what comes after so special, creates a build up if you will. Wouldn't change a single note there personally.

Cannot wait to hear the extended riffage at the end that will no doubt appear in the live version though..

It is my favourite, i love it when they back up in the middle, the "mind becomes a wall" part. The bass if really simple there but it became my favourite bass part on the whole album.

But i think my favourite thing about the song is the little slide at the beginning of the second half of the opening riff.

Those little things caught my attention.

Anyways, it is just me, or Chris's bass riff's became simpler than on the previous albums? (i heard some really fast runs somewhere, maybe in Guiding Light but thats all, oh wait, USoE had a good bass riff too.)

Archived