MK Ultra. Yay or nay?  

1,275 members have voted

1. 1. MK Ultra. Yay or nay?

• Loving it!
    • It's ok
    • It's not ok
    • WTF is this s*it???

I can't stop listening to this.

It's so unbelievably tight. The lyrics match the music and its development perfectly.

Definitely one of the best songs Muse has ever written. I'd say I wish it was longer, but it works so well at its current length. And it just gets better on every listen.

:\mm/:

Agreed :yesey:

I said on another thread that this album will have something for EVERYONE as a Muse fan and so far it's certainly showing that :awesome:

what truck me about this album is that only muse can have a song like UD and US on the same album:D

My favorite song on the record. It's SO GOOD. It's actually the only song that blew me away when I first heard the album. It's got the perfect balance of guitary-electronic-pop stuff. It's the song Shiny Toy Guns have been trying to make in their entire career and have failed to do. My god, I just cannot get over this song.

My favorite song on the record. It's SO GOOD. It's actually the only song that blew me away when I first heard the album. It's got the perfect balance of guitary-electronic-pop stuff. It's the song Shiny Toy Guns have been trying to make in their entire career and have failed to do. My god, I just cannot get over this song.

not to forget the sexy dramatic violin :D

Archived