it's not really an easter egg.. but in Fury in the last verse you can hear matt falsetto in behind and it sounds wicked

i wish he would do that live.. he's only done it once and it was easily the best Fury performance :(

here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keGOgsrO9qM

The part he sings from 3:57 onward is the part you hear in the background of the album version

Also, the scowl he does at 3:10 is amazing.. Absolution Matt <3

I was listening to it the other day and only just realized that! Thanks for the youtube video, I have an obsession with finding backing vocals/harmonies to songs and it really annoyed me because I couldn't hear them properly in Fury :LOL:

it's not really an easter egg.. but in Fury in the last verse you can hear matt falsetto in behind and it sounds wicked

i wish he would do that live.. he's only done it once and it was easily the best Fury performance :(

here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keGOgsrO9qM

The part he sings from 3:57 onward is the part you hear in the background of the album version

Also, the scowl he does at 3:10 is amazing.. Absolution Matt <3

<3 :awesome:

thank you soooooooo much for linking that. :kiss: i love fury.

Ok, there is a cat meow in TSP at 2:51, but at 2:39, there's another one, I'm pretty sure it's not guitar :LOL:

The footsteps at the beggining of Invincible are amazing, it reminds me of Lost for Words by Pink Floyd, there are similiar footsteps and door bang at the beggining :happy:

And finally, no one mentioned Matt's piano playing mistake at 3:19 in Ruledy by Secrecy :) it's in Musewiki

Ok, there is a cat meow in TSP at 2:51, but at 2:39, there's another one, I'm pretty sure it's not guitar :LOL:

The footsteps at the beggining of Invincible are amazing, it reminds me of Lost for Words by Pink Floyd, there are similiar footsteps and door bang at the beggining :happy:

And finally, no one mentioned Matt's piano playing mistake at 3:19 in Ruledy by Secrecy :) it's in Musewiki

There's also at least 2 in 'Piano Thing' too. Doesn't stop it be awesome mind you.

easter eggs are usally hidden things placed in movies, games, and even music that are very fun and tricky to discover. I was wondering if anyone can spot some in Muse songs.

Heres one:

At 2:51 in The Small Print, a cat can be heard meowing in background:awesome::LOL:

You can hear Matt getting off his stool just after the B&H solo... Wagon wheel on TIRO, footsteps at the beginning of Invincible and if I well remember there is a phone ringing of the end of... I think it's minimum?

for all these examples and more... is why I love Muse so much! And kudos to you fine folks with the keen ear! :eek: I clearly need better headphones. Thank you for the hunt! x

I forget which song it is, and I don't have the time to go through EVERY song, but I swear I hear a Windows Live Messenger message pop up, and I don't think it's in Pink Ego Box/Instant Messenger...?

Lemme' get back to this one...

I used to think I heard that a few times when I was listening the Hysteria.

Archived