Ohh I'll look for that! I know in the making of dvd they said a neighbour came to complain about the noise and rang the doorbell while Dom was playing the drums and they kept it in as you couldn't notice it... but i'm sure they said that was for Unnatural Selection though! Will look out for the 1 you mentioned! ;)

I am sure it is in exo. I always hear it, quite annoying haha~

• 3 weeks later...

I have compiled the list! I only put ones in that were confirmed by other people, or people were certain of

1)At 2:51 in The Small Print, a cat can be heard meowing in background

2)The claps in Starlight which spells Tits i morse code

3)Dom counting at the beginning of Shine Acoustic.

4)Exo-Politics in the BHAR CD sleve, it mentions : 'Antique items crushed by Tom Kirk'.

5)Matt swallowing in Map Of Your Head

6)MOYH if you listen closely arouind 3:00 you can hear him mumble "What?"

7)on the Absolution DVD:go to Extras, and then on the left it says in big writing: "EXTRAS", click on the X and it plays thoughts of a dying athiest and endlessly

8)and on the HAARP DVD:go to Gallery, and then click on DOMS GREEN PANTS. haha and it gives you this website:

http://haarp.muse.mu

9)Assassin, at 3:11 you can hear Matt shout "Go!".

10)at the start of Yes Please Matt says something like "Jump on my pleasure pill? Yes please!"

11)You can hear Matt getting off his stool just after the B&H solo, Wagon wheel on TIRO (The TIRO wagon wheel is just a bit of weird drumming sound)

12)footsteps at the beginning of Invincible

13)there is a phone ringing of the end of minimum

14)the sound of Chris jumping into a swimming pool in some chorus of TOADA. (The splash is almost unhearable on the album version, could easily pass as a cymbal if you don't know it's actually a REAL splash )

15)the sound of a DJ spinning a record in Hysteria

16)The heartbeat at the end of Ruled by Secrecy that have never heard

17)Matt's zipper at the end of Space Dementia (last 45 seconds of Space Dementia)

18)SMBH: at 2:49 right after the "solo", you can hear Dom in the background of the chorus going:

"dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead"

19)The backwards msg in "Stockholm Syndrome":

"You can't see me, you sneak off. I lost to love. Please ... save me"(Further info http://musewiki.com/Stockholm_Syndrome_(song))

20)Assasin: Distorted 'aim shoot kill your leaders' 'aim shoot kill your leaders'

21)hidden track on the dvd starlight single

22)In the old Stockholm Syndrome Youtube video (taken down apparently), if you stopped at a certain time, you could see the F-bomb on someone's shirt. Time:2:40 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTw535ufGDY&feature=related)

3843393735_331e63b36b.jpg

23)Matt laughs his face off quite literally during Yes Please.

24)British phone ring in Uno. During 1st half of chorus. It sounds like a guitar but it is meant to suggest a phone call going unanswered

25)Hullabaloo soundtrack live CD. track one starts just as the intro poem "whats he building" is finishing, if you start the cd let it play for a few seconds then rewind manually, you can hear the whole on the poem.

26)high bleep things every beat in the microcuts verses that you can't hear until you listen for them and then once you hear them you can't stop

27)Says prisinor on his arm

28cj7dy.jpg

28)Matt's piano playing mistake at 3:19 in Ruledy by Secrecy (it's in Musewiki)

29)2 piano mistakes in at least 2 in 'Piano Thing'

30)the reload of a gun at the end of the first Assassin's chorus

31)Guiding Light - the noise of the stream at the end of Dom's drumming.

32)Unnatural Selection - you can hear (Matt?) say woo @ 02:02

33)in the verse after the chorus of undisclosed desires, someone's whispering along to the lyrics

34)Listen to the end of collateral damage (when you start to hear the kids playing) and you can hear a faint rustling/popping sound around about when the pilots star talking. Its only very faint (might work best with earphones on)

35)In Uprising, after the "so COME ONN!'s" example: 1:17, you can hear someone whistling

36)after a few seconds of Space Dementia on the Hullabaloo CD some guy screams Bliss really loud

37)Quite a few times in I Belong To You, you can hear Matt doing a popping noise with his mouth. Theres one at 0:22 and 0:44 and a few other times

38)in the second arabic string bit in USoE, i swear you can hear matt singing along to it(you can hear him going "doo doo doo doo doo" and whatever?)

39)in "intro" just before apocalypse please at about 0:19 you can hear a man shout "Sieg Heil! Marsch!"

40)owl hooting in Hyper Music

41)in Exogenesis part 2, at around 38-41 sec, you can hear a doorbell ringing (Listen on headphones, its much easier to notice)

Let me know if i missed anything ;)

Also - can anyone actually hear the antique furniture smashing on Exo-Politics

Not really an easter egg...

but after a few seconds of Space Dementia on the Hullabaloo CD some guy screams Bliss really loud. Just thought it's funny:LOL:

:LOL:

That's kinda like Haarp, just before Take A Bow you can hear this woman scream "OMG!!!" really loud. It's hilarious! XD

Oh and before Invincible on Haarp someone says "invincible" that one's best heard using earphones I think.

And I swear I can hear an accellerating motorbike/old aircooled car along with a shouting child and the sound of high heels on concrete at the end of Forced In. Weird.

i have compiled the list! I only put ones in that were confirmed by other people, or people were certain of

1)at 2:51 in the small print, a cat can be heard meowing in background

2)the claps in starlight which spells tits i morse code

3)dom counting at the beginning of shine acoustic.

4)exo-politics in the bhar cd sleve, it mentions : 'antique items crushed by tom kirk'.

5)matt swallowing in map of your head

6)moyh if you listen closely arouind 3:00 you can hear him mumble "what?"

7)on the absolution dvd:go to extras, and then on the left it says in big writing: "extras", click on the x and it plays thoughts of a dying athiest and endlessly

8)and on the haarp dvd:go to gallery, and then click on doms green pants. Haha and it gives you this website:

http://haarp.muse.mu

9)assassin, at 3:11 you can hear matt shout "go!".

10)at the start of yes please matt says something like "jump on my pleasure pill? Yes please!"

11)you can hear matt getting off his stool just after the b&h solo, wagon wheel on tiro (the tiro wagon wheel is just a bit of weird drumming sound)

12)footsteps at the beginning of invincible

13)there is a phone ringing of the end of minimum

14)the sound of chris jumping into a swimming pool in some chorus of toada. (the splash is almost unhearable on the album version, could easily pass as a cymbal if you don't know it's actually a real splash )

15)the sound of a dj spinning a record in hysteria

16)the heartbeat at the end of ruled by secrecy that have never heard

17)matt's zipper at the end of space dementia (last 45 seconds of space dementia)

18)smbh: At 2:49 right after the "solo", you can hear dom in the background of the chorus going:

"dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead"

19)the backwards msg in "stockholm syndrome":

"you can't see me, you sneak off. I lost to love. Please ... Save me"(further info http://musewiki.com/stockholm_syndrome_(song))

20)assasin: Distorted 'aim shoot kill your leaders' 'aim shoot kill your leaders'

21)hidden track on the dvd starlight single

22)in the old stockholm syndrome youtube video (taken down apparently), if you stopped at a certain time, you could see the f-bomb on someone's shirt. Time:2:40 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtw535ufgdy&feature=related)

3843393735_331e63b36b.jpg

23)matt laughs his face off quite literally during yes please.

24)british phone ring in uno. During 1st half of chorus. It sounds like a guitar but it is meant to suggest a phone call going unanswered

25)hullabaloo soundtrack live cd. Track one starts just as the intro poem "whats he building" is finishing, if you start the cd let it play for a few seconds then rewind manually, you can hear the whole on the poem.

26)high bleep things every beat in the microcuts verses that you can't hear until you listen for them and then once you hear them you can't stop

27)says prisinor on his arm

28cj7dy.jpg

28)matt's piano playing mistake at 3:19 in ruledy by secrecy (it's in musewiki)

29)2 piano mistakes in at least 2 in 'piano thing'

30)the reload of a gun at the end of the first assassin's chorus

31)guiding light - the noise of the stream at the end of dom's drumming.

32)unnatural selection - you can hear (matt?) say woo @ 02:02

33)in the verse after the chorus of undisclosed desires, someone's whispering along to the lyrics

34)listen to the end of collateral damage (when you start to hear the kids playing) and you can hear a faint rustling/popping sound around about when the pilots star talking. Its only very faint (might work best with earphones on)

35)in uprising, after the "so come onn!'s" example: 1:17, you can hear someone whistling

36)after a few seconds of space dementia on the hullabaloo cd some guy screams bliss really loud

37)quite a few times in i belong to you, you can hear matt doing a popping noise with his mouth. Theres one at 0:22 and 0:44 and a few other times

38)in the second arabic string bit in usoe, i swear you can hear matt singing along to it(you can hear him going "doo doo doo doo doo" and whatever?)

39)in "intro" just before apocalypse please at about 0:19 you can hear a man shout "sieg heil! Marsch!"

40)owl hooting in hyper music

41)in exogenesis part 2, at around 38-41 sec, you can hear a doorbell ringing (listen on headphones, its much easier to notice)

let me know if i missed anything ;)

also - can anyone actually hear the antique furniture smashing on exo-politics

42 - on haarp cd, microcuts, matt makes a mistake in the little piece before the solo kicks in: 2:34 - 2:35

;)

yeah, you can see him do it on the DVD of the making of. It's really funny and Dom bursts into laughter!

I pretty much died of laughter when he glances over in the direction of the camera and makes the popping noise with his mouth. BEST. THING. EVER.

And you just made me want to watch it again - and I've now spent like 20 minutes watching that same 5 seconds over and over again, and I can't breath from laughter. Oh god. xDDD.

Has anyone said if you isolate the drums in Guiding Light (i think) you can hear someone banging on the recording studios door to quiten Muse down while they are recording.....

Yes, if I'm not wrong, there's an interview where they're talking about that.. They say "you know, we have neibourghs here..." (they were in their studio in Italy). I don't remember what interview it was thoug.. If I find it I'll link it here :p

Btw, WHY Muse are not MY neibourghs?! O_O

Yes, if I'm not wrong, there's an interview where they're talking about that.. They say "you know, we have neibourghs here..." (they were in their studio in Italy). I don't remember what interview it was thoug.. If I find it I'll link it here :p

Btw, WHY Muse are not MY neibourghs?! O_O

It was the Radio 1 BBC with Zane Lowe or something like that interview.

It was one of the neighbors that apparently came while they were recording Guiding Light and was banging on the door pry trying to get them to shut up. Lmaoooo. xD.

It was the Radio 1 BBC with Zane Lowe or something like that interview.

It was one of the neighbors that apparently came while they were recording Guiding Light and was banging on the door pry trying to get them to shut up. Lmaoooo. xD.

Speechless :LOL: if they were my neibourghs I.. I... I even can't imagine what I'd do ahahahaha I think I'd never move from house and I'd get even more obsessed as I am right now :LOL:

easter eggs are usally hidden things placed in movies, games, and even music that are very fun and tricky to discover. I was wondering if anyone can spot some in Muse songs.

Heres one:

At 2:51 in The Small Print, a cat can be heard meowing in background:awesome::LOL:

is that cat meowing? i thought it's the guitar. :LOL:

How can you NOT hear the cat meow? :chuckle:

..I never noticed that "dead-dead-dead-dead.." etc on SMBH, Now it's all I can hear. :LOL:

And the 'go' in Assassin, I listened to it but I couldn't hear it, but I put

one on and I heard it at about 3:04.

Archived