I dunno if you guys notice this, but when you look at the credits for Exo-Politics in the BHAR CD sleve, it mentions : 'Antique items crushed by Tom Kirk'. But I've listened to this song a zillion times and I don't hear anything :wtf:

yea i noticed that too! :LOL:

Listen to Assassin, at 3:11 you can hear Matt shout "Go!". Never knew until a friend told me.

that's the only thing I can hear, even though it says in the booklet "aim shoot kill your leaders" :(

does anyone hear that?

on SMBH: at 2:49 right after the "solo", you can hear Dom in the background of the chorus going:

"D-D-D-D-D-D-D"

haha yeeaah....

actually it's dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead

Very Vague, But on the subject of hidden messages. I Think if you play Assasin with just the lyrics, midway in, theres a strange 5 second "noise" which sounds like a reversed message. Theres a video on Youtube of just the lyrical track, but i can't reverse or understand the message.

your sig makes me sad. :facepalm:

it's not really an easter egg.. but in Fury in the last verse you can hear matt falsetto in behind and it sounds wicked

i wish he would do that live.. he's only done it once and it was easily the best Fury performance :(

here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keGOgsrO9qM

The part he sings from 3:57 onward is the part you hear in the background of the album version

Also, the scowl he does at 3:10 is amazing.. Absolution Matt <3

Archived