easter eggs are usally hidden things placed in movies, games, and even music that are very fun and tricky to discover. I was wondering if anyone can spot some in Muse songs.

Heres one:

At 2:51 in The Small Print, a cat can be heard meowing in background:awesome::LOL:

Guest Octazooka
so did i. :stunned:

I dunno if you guys notice this, but when you look at the credits for Exo-Politics in the BHAR CD sleve, it mentions : 'Antique items crushed by Tom Kirk'. But I've listened to this song a zillion times and I don't hear anything :wtf:

Guest QueenOfNerds
Matt swallowing in Map Of Your Head. Also, apparently if you listen closely arouind 3:00 you can hear him mumble "What?"

I really love that little touch :happy:

Guest Octazooka
on the Absolution DVD:

go to Extras, and then on the left it says in big writing: "EXTRAS", click on the X and it plays thoughts of a dying athiest and endlessly

and on the HAARP DVD:

go to Gallery, and then click on DOMS GREEN PANTS. haha and it gives you this website:

http://haarp.muse.mu

Dom's clickable green skinnies are just so :awesome:

Guest Octazooka
Listen to Assassin, at 3:11 you can hear Matt shout "Go!". Never knew until a friend told me.

Woah really? Damn my BHAR cd got real fucked by my CD player :mad:

Guest Octazooka
Also, at the start of Yes Please Matt says something like "Jump on my pleasure pill? Yes please!"

Yes!! Yes!! :awesome:

You can hear Matt getting off his stool just after the B&H solo... Wagon wheel on TIRO, footsteps at the beginning of Invincible and if I well remember there is a phone ringing of the end of... I think it's minimum?

You can hear Matt getting off his stool just after the B&H solo... Wagon wheel on TIRO, footsteps at the beginning of Invincible and if I well remember there is a phone ringing of the end of... I think it's minimum?

Wait... and a wagon wheel? Why haven't I ever heard these before????? :$

Wait... and a wagon wheel? Why haven't I ever heard these before????? :$

Where is that? Never heard that before. :stunned:

The TIRO wagon wheel is just a bit of weird drumming sound. The splash is almost unhearable on the album version, and I would never have noticed it if someone didn't point it out on a thread similar of this.

yh its crying babies isnt it?

No meant right before it ends, you can hear a rubbing noise and then a tap, sounds like it sets up Guiding Light or something.

EDIT: I can only hear it on my mp3 player, strange.

Archived