wow this threads pretty awesome, im going to look for all of these now! I dont think i knew of any of these... except for that adorable swallow in Moyh:happy:

ps invincible is one of their best ...so there!:p

/childishinsults

Guest Octazooka
wow this threads pretty awesome, im going to look for all of these now! I dont think i knew of any of these... except for that adorable swallow in Moyh:happy:

ps invincible is one of their best ...so there!:p

/childishinsults

You guys have supersonic ears... :stunned:

Also, at the start of Yes Please Matt says something like "Jump on my pleasure pill? Yes please!"

woah really? who decifered that one? its indistinguishable!! although i could have sworn 'baby' was in there somewhere... anyway thats interesting!

Shizzz, too bad, I only know the easter eggs for Franz Ferdinand :(

tell us anyway!;) please!

The heartbeat at the end of Ruled by Secrecy that have never heard.

woah, really? where?

I never realized how much other than the core instruments goes into making a song!

Guest Octazooka
woah really? who decifered that one? its indistinguishable!! although i could have sworn 'baby' was in there somewhere... anyway thats interesting!

tell us anyway!;) please!

woah, really? where?

I never realized how much other than the core instruments goes into making a song!

It's kinda obvious actually XD

If you listen to Michael you can hear a not-so-obvious whoop of a cough from Alex himself, for singing too sexily on that song :chuckle:

And backward messages on that song....I haven't got round to figuring them yet. but then I believe the official forum for FF has them ;)

Alex said there were more hidden backward messages in YCHISMB, I suspect it may be present in The Fallen where there's this garbled part in the later half of the song :stunned:

Guest Octazooka
Yep you can hear it in the last 45 seconds of Space Dementia... Once you spot it you can't hear anything else!! :LOL:

Really?! :eek:

*proceeds to think naughty thought*

Very Vague, But on the subject of hidden messages. I Think if you play Assasin with just the lyrics, midway in, theres a strange 5 second "noise" which sounds like a reversed message. Theres a video on Youtube of just the lyrical track, but i can't reverse or understand the message.

Very Vague, But on the subject of hidden messages. I Think if you play Assasin with just the lyrics, midway in, theres a strange 5 second "noise" which sounds like a reversed message. Theres a video on Youtube of just the lyrical track, but i can't reverse or understand the message.

It's not a reverse message, just a distorted one. 'aim shoot kill your leaders'

Archived