Hmm, what was it I noticed the other day? I think it's Undisclosed Desires, in the chorus there's like a robotic voice in the background saying the lyrics. I think :erm:

Yeah, I think it's Matt's voice, but he's using some voice thingy (I guess it's called the vocoder XD). You can hear it best this way...

I would've NEVER expected Matt to use that. :stunned:

Yeah, I think it's Matt's voice, but he's using some voice thingy (I guess it's called the vocoder XD). You can hear it best this way...

Oooh, never notice that. :stunned:

and.. last chorus backing vocals FTW :awesome: :awesome:

dont think its really an easter egg but on the harrp cd when track one is playing (the classical introduction bit) you can hear the platform rising, i would have meantioned it before but i had forgotten about it unthll i listened to it earlier lol

• 1 month later...
easter eggs are usally hidden things placed in movies, games, and even music that are very fun and tricky to discover. I was wondering if anyone can spot some in Muse songs.

Heres one:

At 2:51 in The Small Print, a cat can be heard meowing in background:awesome::LOL:

thats the guitar... isnt it?

:LOL: Yeah....pretty sure I was like :awesome: MATT! when I heard that. I must say I do like that show.....I get it from my parents :shifty:

Can anyone help me in hearing the muuuu-big french bit-seeeeee in I belong to you.....I can never hear it.

oh yeah i noticed that ie th 3 rd time i listened to it. it's a great way to put it together

The vocoder use is hardly an Easter egg, it's an obvious part. They're used in the UD chorus (which sounds awesome), in the MK Ultra breakdown ('now we're losing control') and at the end of each chorus ('into the supermassive'). They also use them a lot more to replace backing vocals, like in the 'No one's going to take me alive' section of KoC.

Lol, 'robotic voices'. :facepalm:

right in the beginning of the resistence the is a little "whoop" going in an upscale. then another going down scale. it's REALLY hard to hear. it's easier to hear it when you turn up your ipod really loud. (it should be mostly in the left ear bud...)

:LOL: Ah I always used to think in the second verse when there's the voice echoing what Matt is singing sounded awesome. Now I just realised - that voice sounds like Voldemort and it's ruined :LOL:

I've no idea what it is, but Exogenesis- Cross Pollination at around 1:43 there's a weird noise in the background. Sounds a bit like someone dropped something. I can hear it with headphones. Anyone?

I can't hear that, but if you listen to Guiding light on headphones, you can here someone banging in the background. It sounds like someone whacking a door.

Archived