Matt swallowing in Map Of Your Head. Also, apparently if you listen closely arouind 3:00 you can hear him mumble "What?"

That's why I love this song, it gives you the feeling that Matt is singing just near you !

on the Absolution DVD:

go to Extras, and then on the left it says in big writing: "EXTRAS", click on the X and it plays thoughts of a dying athiest and endlessly

and on the HAARP DVD:

go to Gallery, and then click on DOMS GREEN PANTS. haha and it gives you this website:

http://haarp.muse.mu

Ho! amazing thread! I didn't think nor know about that things ! Anyway I noticed all the above mentioned from the beginning. I'm going to check the other!!!!

Maybe just me, in Uprising, after the "so COME ONN!'s" example: 1:17, i can always hear someone whistling!

let me know if u hear that aswell

lol yeah i could swear the guitar's singing "So come on!" ..... either it sounds like that or they've got a vocal behind it..

in the verse after the chorus of undisclosed desires, someone's whispering along to the lyrics [right speaker/headphone]

I noticed that when they played it on the radio first time, yet no-one else seems to have geard it until after a few listens...

lol yeah i could swear the guitar's singing "So come on!" ..... either it sounds like that or they've got a vocal behind it..

live chris sings "so come on!" in a high voice, so maybe he does on the record as well, or maybe it's all your imagination :eek:

And finally, no one mentioned Matt's piano playing mistake at 3:19 in Ruledy by Secrecy :) it's in Musewiki

I knew i couldn't have been the only one to notice that! For 6 years now ive known about it (it really is that long too! Shit *feels old*) but i have never seen any mention of it lol

• 2 weeks later...

i believe that the infamous bubblewrap has made its long awaited return.

Listen to the end of collateral damage (when you start to hear the kids playing) and you can hear a faint rustling/popping sound around about when the pilots star talking. Its only very faint (might work best with earphones on)

I think i am first.... in Exogenesis part 2, at around 38-41 sec, you can hear a doorbell ringing. Listen on headphones, its much easier to notice.

Ohh I'll look for that! I know in the making of dvd they said a neighbour came to complain about the noise and rang the doorbell while Dom was playing the drums and they kept it in as you couldn't notice it... but i'm sure they said that was for Unnatural Selection though! Will look out for the 1 you mentioned! ;)

Archived