http://www.cellsea.com/ringtone/detail/RT4ab6653b5c1da.htm

This is where I downloaded it from for free ;) Best bet is to download it to your PC.

Enjoy~

You, are awesome.

Thanks so much!!

I downloaded it right after I saw this post last night and got it on my ipod before I had to run (was in a rush - otherwise would have responded to this before XD)

Anyhoo, I plugged my ipod in my car and the whole 30 minute drive there I had it repeating and repeating and repeating and on and on and on....

It was awesome. XDD. What was almost even better? was having my window down and scaring people with it. Epicness. I highly suggest it. XD.

i want to - but it prompted me to sign up for something or something... lol. did you go ahead and do that?

No I downloaded it to my mac, then put the phone card in the card reader, plug it into side of mac, dragged the file into the card, shoved it back in phone and KABOOM, fuckingmotherfucker everytime someone rings.

I tell you what, it's LOUD and it makes you answer it a bit quick if you're in matalan! lol!

Does anyone notice at the beginning of United States of Eurasia if you play it loud enough...it sounds like a spring or something like someone jumping on a pogostick or trampoline. It's hard to describe...but its there. It happens around the piano intro.

You can download it from Microcuts. :)

Nice guitar in your sig btw, I have one of them but in pale metallic blue :awesome:

Can't remember my log in details ...I fail!

Cheers on the guitar love! I love the fact it hardly ever goes out of tune unless I hit people with it. (never on purpose)

Ok, not sure whether its an easter egg or a glitch, but on my copy of hullaballoo, it stutters in the middle, always at the same point. I always ignored it before and just watched it through, but the other day, I paused it at that point. (someone at the door)

Normally the sound goes off when you pause a dvd, but this was making a weird creepy whispering noise!

I'm going to try it on my mum's dvd player to see if it's just my player sending an odd signal to the tv. It sounds like the same words whispered each time i do it though. "sign...stay"

It makes no sense to me. So I'll check it on mum's dvd player after the weekend.

Can't remember my log in details ...I fail!

Cheers on the guitar love! I love the fact it hardly ever goes out of tune unless I hit people with it. (never on purpose)

Ok, not sure whether its an easter egg or a glitch, but on my copy of hullaballoo, it stutters in the middle, always at the same point. I always ignored it before and just watched it through, but the other day, I paused it at that point. (someone at the door)

Normally the sound goes off when you pause a dvd, but this was making a weird creepy whispering noise!

I'm going to try it on my mum's dvd player to see if it's just my player sending an odd signal to the tv. It sounds like the same words whispered each time i do it though. "sign...stay"

It makes no sense to me. So I'll check it on mum's dvd player after the weekend.

You don't need an account to download mp3's from microcuts ;)

:LOL: I whacked an old encore strattocaster hard on a table after art yesterday (it was only a fiver so I don't care if it gets damaged, I'm using it in a sculpture anyway)

The teacher was like ":wtf: did you just smash that on the table?!" and I went " yeah pretty much." lol

Are you sure that wasn't just your tv picking up multiple channels? Ours did that once, I thinkwe were watching Dave but we could also hear BBC2 faintly in the background, it was weird!

You don't need an account to download mp3's from microcuts ;)

:LOL: I whacked an old encore strattocaster hard on a table after art yesterday (it was only a fiver so I don't care if it gets damaged, I'm using it in a sculpture anyway)

The teacher was like ":wtf: did you just smash that on the table?!" and I went " yeah pretty much." lol

Are you sure that wasn't just your tv picking up multiple channels? Ours did that once, I thinkwe were watching Dave but we could also hear BBC2 faintly in the background, it was weird!

When I was a college I had a great moment with an acoustic guitar, I dragged it along the floor, down the hallway to the workshop, then I put it through the bandsaw and chopped it in half. Mine was for a sculpture too.

Nah, I've tried it on my mate's dvd player down the road, took it to the same spot and there's the whisper. It's actually quite creepy but my mate thinks it's saying "simon...says" I'm pretty sure it's saying "sign.... stay" but it's confusing as to how it can be making a sound when the dvd is paused.

When I was a college I had a great moment with an acoustic guitar, I dragged it along the floor, down the hallway to the workshop, then I put it through the bandsaw and chopped it in half. Mine was for a sculpture too.

Nah, I've tried it on my mate's dvd player down the road, took it to the same spot and there's the whisper. It's actually quite creepy but my mate thinks it's saying "simon...says" I'm pretty sure it's saying "sign.... stay" but it's confusing as to how it can be making a sound when the dvd is paused.

:awesome:

Which disc does it happen with? I'll give it ago with mine, to see what happens. :)

42 - on haarp cd, microcuts, matt makes a mistake in the little piece before the solo kicks in: 2:34 - 2:35

;)

lol thats not an easter egg thats a mistake :p

if your gonna do mistakes then you better of saying Chris makes quite a few mistakes during newborn on haarp dvd. about 3-4 times throughout the song haha

Wait :eek: I can't hear the dead-dead-dead-dead in SMBH! I listened to it very carefully but nothing!! You mean the studio version or is it in some other versions?!

just listen very carefully, maybe through headphones. Its there, I've always noticed it :happy: but never knew it was Dom lol

just listen very carefully, maybe through headphones. Its there, I've always noticed it :happy: but never knew it was Dom lol

"Glaciers melting in the dead-dead-dead-dead"

yeah i know what you mean.

best way to hear it is to get the DVD single and each layer of the song is there. just listen to the vocals

Also hardly a easter egg... But, a nice bit of trivia:

The song matt is whistling at the start of the Resistance Dvd, is the sound track to Antiques roadshow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhgygVAH6KQ

:awesome:

:LOL: Yeah....pretty sure I was like :awesome: MATT! when I heard that. I must say I do like that show.....I get it from my parents :shifty:

Can anyone help me in hearing the muuuu-big french bit-seeeeee in I belong to you.....I can never hear it.

Archived