hollyoaks just now...again!!

Ha, yeah I just heard the intro of SMBH on Hollyoaks. Went to Medowhall a few months ago (huge shopping centre in Sheffield) and they have a big screen in the middle of the food court and they showed the video for Bliss which was cool!

That's one of the things I like about Hollyoaks- they play all this music specific to certain genres that wouldn't be heard on radio, but it makes their respective fans sit up and take notice. It's a surprisingly good technique to make people watch! :)

Example: A few years ago I heard the song "White Light" by the Gorillaz on Hollyoaks. Being an album song by a very alternative band and pretty random, I was pleasantly surprised! :happy:

Last place I heard was on TV; THAT Dior ad. :)

Have never seen it on the tellybox yet! Don't know what I'm doing wrong:( And no I don't just watch BBC1 and BBC2.

Saw them on this Muse v Radiohead earlier on MTV2. 3 Muse songs to 4 Radiohead:mad:.

Included a video for In your world- just looked like stuff cobbled together from Hullaballoo mind you...

Have never seen it on the tellybox yet! Don't know what I'm doing wrong:( And no I don't just watch BBC1 and BBC2.

Saw them on this Muse v Radiohead earlier on MTV2. 3 Muse songs to 4 Radiohead:mad:.

Included a video for In your world- just looked like stuff cobbled together from Hullaballoo mind you...

just search it on youtube

:eek: Has nobody else noticed the Sky Movies 28 Weeks Later advert?? I saw it last night.

It has KoC and the "NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE" etc words flashing up on the screen like live Muse!

I love that movie, and it's had my favourite band on both the theatrical trailer and the "on tv" trailer :D eeeexcellent

^^ I thought they used Shrinking Universe for that? I watched a trailer on youtube, they used the screaming part form that song.

They did...read my post again i'm talking about an advert for the film being shown on Sky :)

EDIT: I think it was anyway, I was trying to do about 10 other things at the same time though so may be wrong. I hope to see the ad again to know for certain