So today, im at uni, my friends want to go into Waterstones to buy some books, we go in, and what do I hear........ Sing For Absolution! then they played Bliss, Plug in Baby and Hyper Music! Unfortunately my friends do not share the same liking for Muse, one of them actually said she hates them! and the other called me an emo for liking them! I was in HMV once and they played Starlight, apart from that I have heard no Muse songs but it seems bookshops are more likely to play Muse tracks than an actual music stores!

went to see Ash on Tuesday at Nottingham Rock City

During the interval between the second support act and Ash, they played MOTP

It got 3 quarters of the way through then restarted

so in theory, we got one and three quarters of muse! Get in! :D

Went to see a play with school, called "Elcerlyc". Dutch play, with local actors, but it's not that famous I think. Anyway, It's about a young rich spoiled boy, who get's all the girls he wants, but in the end, he gets aids... Just before the play started, me and my mates where joking about the stage set up, looking a bit like the '06 muse tour stage setup. So the play started, pretty casual, but then, during the play, we heard the first seconds of Hyper Music,the scatching with the plectrum. Then, we saw the video clip of Bliss, but with New born over it :p Still, it was pretty cool to see Muse in such a random event.

A link ( In Dutch ) for those who might be interested :LOL:

http://www.nieuwgenkertoneel.be/intro.htm

Yesterday I was with some friends and we went into EzyDVD and the Absolution DVD was on the t.v! I went up to the counter and asked if it was Absolution and the guy said 'Yeah, Muse rock!' and recommended that I get it but I didn't have any money :(

Not a hearing but a t-shirt siting. Was watching an old Top Gear on Dave earlier and someone in the audience had a fake Muse shirt on. It was the one with the Muse logo and Absolution written underneath it. It's always on eBay, looks tacky as hell.

well kind of on the radio

i was listening to the vancouver canucks hockey team play in another arena where i heard that arena play supermassive black hole.

i think i may have also heard it at their home arena when i was at one of their games