Apologies if this has previously been mentioned.

Did anyone notice in hollyoaks a week or so ago 'the emo' (newt??) was listening to assassin in his room?!

I for one was somewhat insulted :p

Ah yes, Jack had been looking up the definition of 'emo hardcore' on the internet hadn't he :LOL: I think they've got a Muser on the crew - Newborn yesterday and TIRO today ;)

Just a quick note to all those people using "this side of the pond" and "the other side of the pond"...

please clarify what side of "the pond" you are talking about...

I have no idea where the hell lincoln is... yes, it was an american president, but that doesnt mean its necesarily in america...

and I have absolutely no idea where "in a wooden house is"...

helpful location...

Not sure if it was radio or DJing... but the first time I heard Time Is Running Out was at a waterskiing 'pond' at Singapore where they were also blasting Rihanna's Umbrella and other dodgy stuff beforehand. But then after Muse they played Sweet Child Of Mine, so not totally bad music tastes.

Couple years back I was at my uni, late around 5.30 pm. Some band was playing in front of the ground floor on the basketball court. My ears perked up when I recognized what they were playing: Time is Running Out: The horribly abused version (due to horrible accents). I cringed and put on some earphones.