It Ceaces to amaze me how much muse are played in the media on tv etc. and people still either havnt heard of them, or say they are shit, which is obviously wrong, they have to be doing something right otherwise they wouldnt have all those awards and tv plays, yet when you tell that to people they dont even acknowledge it!

i fucking hate haters... :LOL::LOL:

my mum just text me to tell me (lololol) that new born was on itv, so im guessing that it was on that sold programme :LOL: but this is my mum...it may or may not have been new born :p

ha my mum does that too....i get texts saying: "muse on radio 1 now" :LOL:

It Ceaces to amaze me how much muse are played in the media on tv etc. and people still either havnt heard of them, or say they are shit, which is obviously wrong, they have to be doing something right otherwise they wouldnt have all those awards and tv plays, yet when you tell that to people they dont even acknowledge it!

i fucking hate haters... :LOL::LOL:

thats why whenever people say "muse? :confused: who are they?"

I always reply ";) you will have heard their stuff"

I heard Time Is Running Out through a friend of mine :) <3

I thought it was weird, but I just could not stop listening to it! I bought the cd's and the dvd's and now it's really my favourite band:D

I hope they'll make music for ever :p

Cheers<33

I just watched Heroes which I recorded on BBC Three last wednesday and at the end when I was just about to press stop at the end of the credits I heard New Born! It was being used for an advert for some programme about young mums or something?!

I just watched Heroes which I recorded on BBC Three last wednesday and at the end when I was just about to press stop at the end of the credits I heard New Born! It was being used for an advert for some programme about young mums or something?!

I thought I heard newborn but it was on really quiet and i thougth I was dreamingzz