Yeah, ruined them all the way to the bank! I think the band is happy to get their name out there any way they can. A fan is a fan, people. Grow up! And Steph was probably a fan while some of you teeny boppers were still watching Saved by the Bell reruns.

Yeah, ruined them all the way to the bank! I think the band is happy to get their name out there any way they can. A fan is a fan, people. Grow up! And Steph was probably a fan while some of you teeny boppers were still watching Saved by the Bell reruns.

:yesey::LOL:

I was a fan before Smeyer was and the Saved by the Bell reruns. :p

So last year then? I knew that already.

Yes, last year. :LOL:

I could really care less about about it being played in the background. If nothing else, it gives the SMBHers another taste of Muse. I don't really understand why it would be Knights though...

yuuuuuckkkkk

WHO LET STEPHANIE MYER DO THAT?

has anyone seen the soundtrack to the next shithouse twilight movie?

3 MUSE SONGS

THREEEEEEEEE! D:

That's just for the book playlist - e.g. a list of songs she listened to which helped influence New Moon. Just because they're on the playlist does not meant they'll be on the films soundtrack

:stunned:I still watch saved by the Bell reruns.

Meh. Stop paying so much attention to it then it wont 'ruin' the songs for you. I still like SMBH like I always did, cause I don't care about Twilight fans liking the song. It makes no difference to me.

If the characters from the film releases a cover of SMBH, then you should be worried. But since that aint gonna happen, chill out :awesome:

Oh they ruined Supermassive Black Hole? - is it that fragile? Nah - noone's gonna ruin that.

Oh yeah and many wouldn't be Muse fans if Meyers hadn't advertised them so effectively - so cut out the crap about Twilight. Be grateful for the free plugs.

Oh no, an author who is a Muse fan had Muse song in a movie about her book.

Trust me I tried to read Twilight and hated it lol but theres no point moaning that a song has been ruined just because its in a movie. Get over it.

You seriously tried to read it?:LOL: