i keep meaning to build a compressor. I've the schematic for EHX's soul preacher lying around, which is supposed to be a pretty nice one.

As for the FX loop, my amp doesn't have one. :( I was in town today and had a go of some mad blackstar series one amp. it was pretty tasty. Then i asked the guy for a job. he lol'd. Fucking economy.

Does anyone remember where the ORIGINAL post of "twisty chaoss pad" was? I'm looking for the exact wording of it. I think it was:

Does anyone know what kind of kaoss pad matt bellamy uses, not the touch one the twisty one.

Does anyone remember where the ORIGINAL post of "twisty chaoss pad" was? I'm looking for the exact wording of it. I think it was:

Does anyone know what kind of kaoss pad matt bellamy uses, not the touch one the twisty one.

Didn't JJ have it in his sig or something like that.

he had "shit was so cash."

edit:

FUCK YEAH!:

that was a quote i made up to mock that guy :p

Here's the actual thing

kaosspad.jpg

lols brought to you by bshuker.

alternatively,

motivatordacb61011782e829bcd4c83167.jpg

why do you need the exact wording? :ninja:

"An excellent Double post"

It would appear you have quite the thing for double posts... :LOL:

that was a quote i made up to mock that guy :p

Here's the actual thing

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/BlackHolesAndRevelations/misc/kaosspad.jpg

lols brought to you by bshuker.

alternatively,

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/BlackHolesAndRevelations/misc/motivatordacb61011782e829bcd4c83167.jpg

why do you need the exact wording? :ninja:

wants it on a T-Shirt? :LOL:

I wouldn't mind their noisegate if it didn't take so damn long to actually gate the crap.

behringer? I've used their rack comps before with built in gates, and they're good, but if you're on about a pedal gate I wouldn't know. My boss NS-2's pretty decent.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question about my amp. I have a combo amp and on the back panel(ish), there is the output. Obviously the speaker is connected to the output already. Sometimes I want to use my headphones to play, but when I plug them in, it only goes through one channel because the audio is only single-channeled. Is there a way I can change this? I doubt it. :(

Guest bshuker
Anyone got any advice for me for the Muscle Museum intro? It's so goddamn fast, I can't follow.

facepalm.gif

Anyone got any advice for me for the Muscle Museum intro? It's so goddamn fast, I can't follow.

invest money in pneumatic wrist supports to make you play faster. It would seem this is in only possible option.

Do you think re-calibrating will solve the problem that when my whammy is switched on it automatically changes the pitch according to the mode even if the treadle is supposedly "down"?

I'm not entirely sure, I'm sure if you play the new born solo it will solve most problems though.

Do you think re-calibrating will solve the problem that when my whammy is switched on it automatically changes the pitch according to the mode even if the treadle is supposedly "down"?

I think with every mode, when the peddle is forward, you should hear the original note. Obviously in harmony modes, you'll hear another note too. The original note shouldn't be shifted when you engage the peddle, so yeh, calibrating will sort it.

I heard your mum knows her way around whammies, maybe get her to handdle it.

You shouldn't get any pitch shifting when teh treadle is fully up. recalibrate it.

Also I would suggest checking that the led is working and fully in position, As it uses the led and an ldr to get the position of the treadle.

Archived