Yeah, it wasn't particularly light there, but that's one of the better shots I got.

You mean the towers? They're cool, but at that second staples center gig they had lots of issues with them. the curtain on Chris' tower got stuck until halfway through the first verse of uprising, and of course, the whole thing with the falling guitar rack.

Wish I'd been at that gig, wasn't that the one where he went riff mental?

MB-1 daylight shots? Can has?

Wish I'd been at that gig, wasn't that the one where he went riff mental?

MB-1 daylight shots? Can has?

yeah it was. i was hoping they'd do something special like that to make up for that power outage when i saw them - we did get a few extra riffs here and there, but nothing like that.

and i'll see what i can do :awesome: i can't bring it outside though. really cold and windy at the moment.

that's odd, they appear to be lined up properly as well. wouldn't they move easily from the strings pulling on them?

Not if its a decent press fit in there. The strings are just pulling back laterally on the posts....kind of like power lines on a light pole which is not the same axis as the peghead twisting out of place. That'd be more like twisting the power lines on the ground.

What?

It's called Red Glitter because its Red and it has glitter. If your talking about the black version then that's just called the "standard"....

Maybe it's just my screen, but I couldn't see any glitter on the Red Glitter Manson. It should be like Matt's, which is caked with glitter. From what I can tell, there is barely any glitter on it. Maybe it's just the picture or something.

Maybe it's just my screen, but I couldn't see any glitter on the Red Glitter Manson. It should be like Matt's, which is caked with glitter. From what I can tell, there is barely any glitter on it. Maybe it's just the picture or something.

photos dont do it justice, I was the same about the glitter until I saw it in real life, there is a fair amount on them.

im waiting for my first one lol

the first one is always the worst :(

attachment.php?attachmentid=12907&d=1290027791

and as some others can tell you, they look a lot more glittery in real life. it's really that it's finer glitter, not less.

doing one like Matt's wouldn't be practical, as it would take forever for the finish to cure.

and as some others can tell you, they look a lot more glittery in real life. it's really that it's finer glitter, not less.

doing one like Matt's wouldn't be practical, as it would take forever for the finish to cure.

Damn. That's a sexy finish.

Anyway,

How does the pickup selector work on the Mb-1? Does the sustainer actually act as a pickup? I was told it didn't pick up anything, and was only meant for sustain.

If it in fact does act as a standard pickup, will it work with the sustainer set to off?

If it doesn't, what will happen if you switch to that pickup?

Sorry for the ignorance. :facepalm:

Anyway,

How does the pickup selector work on the Mb-1? Does the sustainer actually act as a pickup? I was told it didn't pick up anything, and was only meant for sustain.

If it in fact does act as a standard pickup, will it work with the sustainer set to off?

It acts as a single coil neck pickup with the sustainer off (like a regular guitar), just you can't have the sustainer AND neck pickup on at the same time. it automatically switches to the bridge pickup when you have the sustainer on.

Anyway,

The sustainer works as a normal single coil pickup but when the sustainer is switched on it automatically uses the bridge pickup, regardless of the pickup switch selector, hope this helps :)

Archived