someone replace the white plastic under the screen with translucent black perspex!

I'm not going to screw around with the MB-1, but I've been planning to get a blacktop tele and one of gazlang's kits....would it still work if I changed it? I don't know what his kits include, but I think the MB-1 has a plastic screen...it's definitely not perspex or whatever the M1D1 had

Copy_of_IMG_6048_Large.jpg

that white bit is just a piece of white opal plastic. if you could get black opal plastic that would look cool, but im not sure it exists. you could try transparent black and sanding it on the underside with fine paper or wire wool see how that would work. its easy enough to change things back

I'm not going to screw around with the MB-1, but I've been planning to get a blacktop tele and one of gazlang's kits....would it still work if I changed it? I don't know what his kits include, but I think the MB-1 has a plastic screen...it's definitely not perspex or whatever the M1D1 had

Copy_of_IMG_6048_Large.jpg

It's an actual form of glass in my midi guitar I'm sure.

Is that just the picture? It looks like it has one of those Fender "Antigua" finishes

I'm the owner of that guitar. :)

The chrome job did in fact go wrong. The same way it went wrong with the Matts bomber. I got Hugh to do an airbrush paint job which looks absolutely outstanding. I love it more than any other guitar in my collection!

Archived