Hahaha oh dear oh dear. Why do I have the suspicion that page is going to be chocka block with teenage girls?

I think it's already over - there were definitely some strange comments on there

"she was so young still, so beautiful and had such great sound."

"Im actually in a state of shock. Knights of Cydonia will never be the same again."

"RIP Glitterati, the guitar that brought us great hits like Stockholm Syndrome, New Born, and Uprising. We will miss your sound, your oh so smexy finish, and your amazing ability to cause Dominic Howard such trouble. You were a true fighter, triumphing over opponents such as drumkits, amplifiers and the aforementioned H...oward's forehead, and it took a thirty foot fall from a tower to finally end you. Though your body may be broken, and your sparkles left to die, you will never be forgotten. May your replacement uphold your legacy, and your sound be forever remembered."

:facepalm: See, even I don't join things like that anymore, they're just plain creepy now! And I used to post in the pmt! :LOL:

Erm, James? I've been meaning to ask..you wouldn't have a photo of your MB-1's headstock, would you?

I do, yes:

headstock.jpg

The headstock actually has more glitter than the body

I do, yes:

headstock.jpg

The headstock actually has more glitter than the body

Oooh thanks! I don't know why but I swear it looked like you had gold coloured tuners in the pics when you first got the guitar. (the red one at the guitar show had the custom aluminium ones) And I think that photo there proves that it's just me and I've gone mental. :facepalm:

I want your guitar, it's pretty. :LOL:

Yeah, when I saw rust_relic's MB-1 I thought it barely had any glitter, but once you see one in real life, they actually have a fair bit.

9126_165324327090_558722090_3341299_4399416_n.jpg

Not sure if I want to put the replica stickers on mine though :chuckle:

I've put some on Beth, but won't bother on my new one. But frankly I have found it useful as an at a glance what have I got my sustainer set to tool

My jaw dropped when I saw it :LOL: So much so I was and still debating whether I made the right choice in finish. And I was umming and ahhing about the stickers, but I like em now.

I do too, just don't think they'd look good on my new one.. but they suit Beth :happy: and are useful!

DSC00680.jpg

I do too, just don't think they'd look good on my new one.. but they suit Beth :happy: and are useful!

Nice - I can remember what the switches do at this point, but at first, it was hard to tell whether the sustainer was on or not. It sustains that well on its own!

Nice - I can remember what the switches do at this point, but at first, it was hard to tell whether the sustainer was on or not. It sustains that well on its own!

Mine are exactly the same! It's more for when it's off as well so I can check I've not left it in some wierd configuration.

Archived