Nice, but SS doesn't need to be played that fast haha. Sounds good, are you still getting that marshall?

A few pics - I still haven't taken any that do the finish any justice, but these turned out nice...in all their 5 megapixel glory....

Nice, but SS doesn't need to be played that fast haha. Sounds good, are you still getting that marshall?

A few pics - I still haven't taken any that do the finish any justice, but these turned out nice...in all their 5 megapixel glory....

5 megapixels...new iPhone? :LOL:

EDIT: For those of you looking for an MB-1: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-SAMICK-MB-1-BLACK-/140392720021?pt=Guitar&hash=item20b00ee695#ht_500wt_922 :LOL:

5 megapixels...new iPhone? :LOL:

EDIT: For those of you looking for an MB-1: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-SAMICK-MB-1-BLACK-/140392720021?pt=Guitar&hash=item20b00ee695#ht_500wt_922 :LOL:

that headstock on that body = wrong.

and no, I wish my iphone would take nice pictures like that! unfortunately it's this kodak thing which is about ten years old.

What a bargain! :LOL:

Also, awesome pictures as ever James! I see what you mean about how much glitter doesn't show up in the pictures...That's very nice indeed! :D

thanks, and yeah, you can see in some of my other pictures that barely any shows up. the pictures i just posted shows about 75% of it i guess.

that headstock on that body = wrong.

and no, I wish my iphone would take nice pictures like that! unfortunately it's this kodak thing which is about ten years old.

thanks, and yeah, you can see in some of my other pictures that barely any shows up. the pictures i just posted shows about 75% of it i guess.

Need to take an outdoor shot of it to really show off that finish man..

Archived