Ive got my money for my second dl1 payment.... Should I pay it or use it for a mb1 down payment. I NEED TO KNOW NAOOO

MB1 down payment :)

If you're wanting both, might as well! They're both going to take a decent amount of time to build and send out, so you should be able to have both covered by completion time.

Hysteria Cover... http://soundcloud.com/eatenbyghosts/hysterically

Mistakes here and there, but hey ho!

friend requests :awesome:

sounds great - what did you do for the solo exactly? delay and whammy?

i'm going to do one of mine soon - i don't know whether to do an over the top piss take like Simno did, or a proper cover showing off my mad skillz

Ive got my money for my second dl1 payment.... Should I pay it or use it for a mb1 down payment. I NEED TO KNOW NAOOO

When you say second payment, is that just something you've arranged yourself, or did Mansons say you had to make a second payment before a certain time?

I've got my deposit ready for the MB-1 now...Just have to make sure I get in those first 25 replies :$

When you say second payment, is that just something you've arranged yourself, or did Mansons say you had to make a second payment before a certain time?

I've got my deposit ready for the MB-1 now...Just have to make sure I get in those first 25 replies :$

It's the same as the last MB-1 run. you send £1000 at the beginning, and the rest when it's completed. you can send payments in between though, which is what I did (about a month or so before it was finished)

And you're making it sound like it's a race - I'd just wait for the email to see exactly what it says, because no one knows yet.

Sorry...The whole "There's 150 people on the waiting list and only the first 25 replies get the chance to make a deposit" makes it sound very much like a race to me, and I'd rather not have to wait another year :(

I am relatively calm about it though...I know there's nothing that can be done until we're told what's happening so I'm cool with that...Just happy I've got the deposit ready if it's needed :$

Haha! See that's what amazes me...And didn't James just happen to be casually phoning up about having a custom, and they had a spare MB-1 going or something? But in contrast, I keep seeing posts saying "They all sold out in a matter of days" or whatever, and I don't know which is more accurate :LOL:

Sorry...The whole "There's 150 people on the waiting list and only the first 25 replies get the chance to make a deposit" makes it sound very much like a race to me, and I'd rather not have to wait another year :(

I am relatively calm about it though...I know there's nothing that can be done until we're told what's happening so I'm cool with that...Just happy I've got the deposit ready if it's needed :$

Where did they say that? The DL-1s sold out in a little under a month, and people were waiting for those since the beginning. You should have enough time to get one, even if you have to be in the first 25 replies.

Haha! See that's what amazes me...And didn't James just happen to be casually phoning up about having a custom, and they had a spare MB-1 going or something? But in contrast, I keep seeing posts saying "They all sold out in a matter of days" or whatever, and I don't know which is more accurate :LOL:

I recall I was intending on getting a custom, but for some reason phoned up the next day to ask about the MB-1. They hadn't sold out at that point, and I think mine was #18 or #19 on this run. This was two days before they were on the website, which is when they sold out. (They went on sale through email on january 26th, I bought mine on the 28th, and they went on the website and sold out on the 30th)

Didn't someone post ages back having asked them how many people were on the list about the MB-1s and it was somewhere between 125 to 150 at the time I think...It was a while ago though, but it's had me panicking a bit since...Maybe more than necessary though...I know there's a lot more demand than supply so ever since I made the decision to try and get one, I've been expecting it to be a bit chaotic...It took me 5 years to finally get a ticket to see Muse live because they kept selling out before I could get my order in...I guess I now just naturally expect the worst to happen...

I'm not sure - unless you heard that from Mansons, I'd still wait to see what the email says.

There were apparently 80 people waiting to get one from the second run (I was told this a while before the second run was even announced), but it took four days for all 25 to sell.

That doesn't sound so bad then at least...Like I said, I've sort of adapted to expecting everything to sell out instantly, so I always seem to overcompensate...Not going to be quite the rush I thought by the sound of it at least...Good stuff :happy:

Haha! Yeah, I remember Adrian saying when he emailed me to confirm I'd been put on it that not everyone was serious or could actually afford it...I'm serious about it...Affording it may take saving a few pennies at the end as the last few hundred might be tight XD But I reckon I can work it...If the worst comes to the worst I'll just have to use some of my Maintainence Loan when I start Uni next October XD Already got my place confirmed so at least I know that I will have some money coming in from that as long as Student Finance doesn't fuck up again :LOL:

Alright, so on this video,
, how exactly does he clean up the sound at around 0:19 just by turning the knob? That isn't the tone knob, is it? Do you know how that is set up?

lol :LOL: Turning your volume down on a nice tube amp will clean up the sound, less guitar signal = less power, which drives the amp less, therefore less gain. Don't worry, I didn't know that when I first saw the video either :$

Archived