how many mansons is it now? :LOL: i would kill for your gear.

same as before, i haven't got anything new yet.

i had a look through the pics thread the other day, and i seriously wish i still had some of that stuff. particularly this one amp which is actually on ebay right now, but for a ridiculous price. i'm still kicking myself for selling that one.

besides those, ALL of those guitars are gone except for:

fender strat

emex londaxe

gibson LP standard

maton BB1200

AF sakura

starkaster

then the mansons - i only really play those at this point, and am using the other guitars for different tunings. except for the LP which is the guitar that i'm not afraid to gig because it's probably worthless.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT?

Getting good grades?

What the hell. That guitar is like.. 3 paychecks..

I dislike that kid, and envy him.

Couldn't agree more, I read about the guy buying one on the forum somewhere for his kid or on Muselive. I was so disappointed to hear he was selling it. I'd personally kill for an MB-1...:stunned::happy:

then the mansons - i only really play those at this point, and am using the other guitars for different tunings. except for the LP which is the guitar that i'm not afraid to gig because it's probably worthless.

You know you're doing alright when a Les Paul is your most worthless guitar :LOL:

You know you're doing alright when a Les Paul is your most worthless guitar :LOL:

I say worthless because it's been to hell and back. The only thing original from 1989 when the guitar was built are the pickup rings (I think) and the maple and mahogany that the body is made of. Everything else was damaged or replaced at one point or another. It's recently been refinished, so I could probably get SOMETHING for it, but not what I've put into it.

the cheapest guitar I have is probably the emex, which was about £375 brand new.

I say worthless because it's been to hell and back. The only thing original from 1989 when the guitar was built are the pickup rings (I think) and the maple and mahogany that the body is made of. Everything else was damaged or replaced at one point or another. It's recently been refinished, so I could probably get SOMETHING for it, but not what I've put into it.

I figure everyone should have at least one guitar like that :LOL:

it probably happened here..i saw this when you posted it but didnt want to sound like a nobhead and tell ryan to take his jacket off!

zip's are terrible for that, the stealth has the same finish and i noticed it was taking chunks out of the paintwork within a few days, most music shops make you take your jackets off before trying new guitars too!

155878_169450476419258_100000629201815_411211_4579794_n.jpg

In before "That'll buff right out"

Nah, it probably will, but to be honest it doesn't look too bad, so I'd just leave it. It will probably end up worn in other places from regular play wear anyway.

Oh, and also, does anyone's MB-1 tend to make a "copy machine" noise (:facepalm:) on the neck pickup? I can't remember exactly how mine was set, but I was getting this odd noise from it. Barely noticeable though. Pressing the hold button on the X-Y seemed to make it stop as well...

In before "That'll buff right out"

Nah, it probably will, but to be honest it doesn't look too bad, so I'd just leave it. It will probably end up worn in other places from regular play wear anyway.

Oh, and also, does anyone's MB-1 tend to make a "copy machine" noise (:facepalm:) on the neck pickup? I can't remember exactly how mine was set, but I was getting this odd noise from it. Barely noticeable though. Pressing the hold button on the X-Y seemed to make it stop as well...

yeah the prototype does that also

yeah Id only get it resprayed when the whole of the back is fucked not worth it for normal wear and tear. You guys did say the first scratch is the worst :LOL:

Well it's more than one, so you have nothing to be upset about ;)

I think the first black Manson/007 is pretty cool looking after all that abuse...except for the unnecessary amount of stickers!

I was considering having them strip the back finish off the shatter and do something like the M1D1, as it's incredibly sloppy looking now...but I don't think it would have worked since a chunk was taken out of the body at one point. You'd always see the repair.

Are you having any mods done to yours?

It's a new effect, it's replacing the fuzz for PIB intro :awesome:

Scratches give character, the back of chromey is scratched to fuck!

They have plenty of character on their own though!

Meaning if it were an ibanez, it would still lack character. Or just look like a pointy guitar with some scratches.

I think I'm a little too careful with mine...They all get played, but I always polish them off afterwards. All of them still look new - I don't think I've put a single nick on one, except for a very small dent on the back of one of the tele's necks.

Tim even said that tele I sold sherpa was in mint condition, and I had that one for two years. unfortunately it got to him with a chip in the finish though...

It's a new effect, it's replacing the fuzz for PIB intro :awesome:

But it's not a twisty kaoss pad :( I keep scraping the thing with my yellow .73mm tortex pick and it doesn't make any soisoisoisoisoi noises...it must be broken

They have plenty of character on their own though!

Meaning if it were an ibanez, it would still lack character. Or just look like a pointy guitar with some scratches.

I think I'm a little too careful with mine...They all get played, but I always polish them off afterwards. All of them still look new - I don't think I've put a single nick on one, except for a very small dent on the back of one of the tele's necks.

Tim even said that tele I sold sherpa was in mint condition, and I had that one for two years. unfortunately it got to him with a chip in the finish though...

Whenever I get something new I'm always like that, whether it be a guitar or a phone or something else...then after a few weeks I just give up and they get worn away :LOL:

Archived