i was in london for the first tme in my life as a tourist from the US, anyway i knew that muse were english and i though "what the hell they might as well be here..."

sooooo, in the tower of london i saw this strangly familiar person walk by with black spicked hair and high cheebones. (i could only see those two features) i was SURE it was matt, and i almost peed myself. i ran over to the spiked haired figure and gave him a HUGE HUG and said "I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!" (not that id do that to matt...:$, but i couldn't help myself.) the man turned around and i saw his face for the first time...

he was OLD!!!! freaking saggy eyes and everything, and to make matters worst he had a woman with him, she saw me and slapped that old matt-looking guy and said, "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!"

:(:(:( im sorry old dude...

:pope: No way! Srsly? That's some story!

My mum just saw a picture of Matt here on the threads because she's sitting on the lounge near me watching tv and she said "Oh, there's a picture of Matt Bellenger for a change" :facepalm:

:LOL: My mum quite likes Muse and walks around the house singing their songs, but she makes Plug In Baby sound like Beethoven and today Uprising sounded like King of the Road :LOL: bless her :p

i was in london for the first tme in my life as a tourist from the US, anyway i knew that muse were english and i though "what the hell they might as well be here..."

sooooo, in the tower of london i saw this strangly familiar person walk by with black spicked hair and high cheebones. (i could only see those two features) i was SURE it was matt, and i almost peed myself. i ran over to the spiked haired figure and gave him a HUGE HUG and said "I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!" (not that id do that to matt...:$, but i couldn't help myself.) the man turned around and i saw his face for the first time...

he was OLD!!!! freaking saggy eyes and everything, and to make matters worst he had a woman with him, she saw me and slapped that old matt-looking guy and said, "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!"

:(:(:( im sorry old dude...

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was at HMV yesterday and they played Muscle Museum! :awesome: What's mostly significant about that is that it was at a Canadian HMV, so it would have been a more obvious choice if they played something off of either Absolution or Black Holes. Needless to say, I hummed along and head-bobbed a wee bit while shopping around :happy:

And another random muse-ing is passing by a street called Bellamy whenever I take the bus to my uni :D

the original pledge of allegiance was written by someone named francis bellamy:D:D:D:D

:eek::awesome: That is awesome! I will no longer dread saying that every morning. (Well, when I have to start saying that. School doesn't start till the 9th of Sept. here) How did you find that out??

Hahah, one day I was listening to one of Muse songs (can't remember which) and I was starring at my CD player with a face expression like "Oh Matt's voice is SO wonderful!". :LOL: Suddenly my sister came into the room and asked:

- Hey, is it Marilyn Manson?

:D

so today was my first day of school and in my last class of the day (physics), after my teacher had gone over all the rules etc we had some time left over so he started playing us videos, and the first one was dead star at v festival :D i was just like wow you're my favorite teacher ever

so today was my first day of school and in my last class of the day (physics), after my teacher had gone over all the rules etc we had some time left over so he started playing us videos, and the first one was dead star at v festival :D i was just like wow you're my favorite teacher ever

That is :awesome:!

Today a girl in my French class asked if she could borrow my school diary to write on and she saw my many Muse logos everywhere:S and she just stared a bit and said "OMG you like Muse? So do I!", and I was kind of expecting the whole I love Twilight thing, especially because she is probably the last person I'd guess to be a Muse fan so I asked her what songs she liked and she said "Starlight and Hysteria, what are your's?". Then I said mine (Stockholme Syndrome, New born, Citizen Erased - there's a lot more but I didn't want to go on forever) and she knew them and said her older brother bought all the albums and she's listened to them a bit. I was so excited:happy:.

That is :awesome:!

Today a girl in my French class asked if she could borrow my school diary to write on and she saw my many Muse logos everywhere:S and she just stared a bit and said "OMG you like Muse? So do I!", and I was kind of expecting the whole I love Twilight thing, especially because she is probably the last person I'd guess to be a Muse fan so I asked her what songs she liked and she said "Starlight and Hysteria, what are your's?". Then I said mine (Stockholme Syndrome, New born, Citizen Erased - there's a lot more but I didn't want to go on forever) and she knew them and said her older brother bought all the albums and she's listened to them a bit. I was so excited:happy:.

:awesome: :awesome:

:eek::awesome: That is awesome! I will no longer dread saying that every morning. (Well, when I have to start saying that. School doesn't start till the 9th of Sept. here) How did you find that out??

you have to say the pledge of allegiance every morning?

Archived